Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A taste of things to come perhaps?

A rare glimpse of the sun in March prompted my throwing on the summer suit and Panama. The Summer Room has its' own little micro weather system anyway ;) Not the sort of thing I could wear to work though sadly.

MORE PHOTOS IN THIS THREAD HERE

summersuit003.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
Linen magic.

Wow, stunning pic Paddy. This ranks up there with your "Garden Shed" and "Overcoat in the Snow" pictures. Your pictures are always well thought out and executed to perfection. Bravo.
Marty Mathis

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
The next twelve months here in Wisconsin will be devoted to sharing our Brett Favre memories. Those of us without any are going to have to make some up.

Jos. A. Bank SB 2B single-vent bold blue plaid sportcoat
Heather blue cuffed trousers
Paul Fredrick grey herringbone spread collar shirt, open neck, crisp white tee underneath (slight concession to Friday)
Light gray-green cotton pocket square, points up
Black genuine lizard belt with gold buckle and tip
Swiss Army watch with black band (right wrist)
Polished stainless steel link bracelet (left wrist)
Burberry cologne
Jos. A, Bank navy/black argyle OTC socks
AE Grayson black tassel mocs
Nautica black DB wool topcoat
Black leather gloves
Lambswool scarf with horizontal stripes in different shades of blue
Vintage Stetson blue-gray fedora with matching band, metal decoration

2515450120102775237S500x500Q85.jpg

kschurch

Vendor
Thanks Guys!

Marty M. said:
I felt like I had to advance this picture to this page. This is an outstanding outfit. Great mix of color and texture. Nice outfit Church.
Marty Mathis

Thanks Admiral, Paddy and especially Marty. Those are nice comments and greatly appreciated. I certianly feel like one of the crew now. I will try to post again in the future.

Paddy...great looking outfit! It must be a really nice day where you are!

Good Going.

Church

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Please forgive the poor quality cell phone pic. My camera crapped out on me yesterday. :(

The sweater is vintage from a store called Private Screening in Fremont in Seattle. I'm sure you can't see but the necklace is vintage too. Trousers are from Old Navy.

l_bdd051323bed0ff4f1efb3ff3243ff32.jpg

JEEP

Practically Family
Looking very sharp there Paddy :)

Today's attire - a bit more relaxed:

Billede001.jpg

Green tweed driver's cap - which I didn't really liked so I gave it to a friend this afternoon and bought another one, just one of the advantages of working at a hunting store :)
US-Wings goatskin Indiana Jones jacket

Billede005.jpg

Beige, gray and brown checkered shirt, same type as yesterday - I also get these cheap at the hunting store
Horrible yellow, white and blue polyester tie - it looked quite good at the pic at the auction but it is absolutely horrible, especially the plastic-like feel of the fabric, I thought I would give it a chance - but I will probably never wear it again
Melange brown Fj?§llr?§ven v-neck sweater
Taupe jeans
Green webbing belt

/Jakob

Riley Dee

One of the Regulars
untitled1-1.jpg
untitled.jpg

Tweed Newsie with Flip down earmuffs
Avirex A2
Striped Polo Oxford shirt
Abercrombie Faire Isle Sweater
Express Chinos
Cole Haan boots resoled to resemble Alden 405's

Riley Dee

One of the Regulars
Patrick Murtha said:
Very spiffy outfits, Riley Dee!

How are things in Oklahoma City? It's been a long time since I visited your city.

Thank you for the compliment.

Oklahoma City is really growing up. Thankfully the local economy is still relatively strong because of the energy and biotech industries. The fact that home values have actually risen instead of fallen doesn't hurt either. I guess we didn't need a large correction in the housing market. Our downtown area is being highly developed for urban living and there are tons of things to do here. I am personally really into music and the "indie rock" bands I listen to tend to stop through town when going to Dallas from Kansas City and vise versa. Additionally, our local goverment is angling really hard to move the Seattle Supersonics here so we may have a pro basketball team again. All and all, Oklahoma City is turning into a pretty neat little city.

Ps. The only caveat is - you have to dodge an occasional tornado or two.

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
^ Good to hear. The downtown was really quiet when I got to know Oklahoma City back in 1988-1989.

Has the Skirvin Hotel re-opened? That's where I stayed. Quite the historic building, it would appeal to Loungers. I remember hearing that it was under new ownership and was being refurbished.

My favorite mid-day eatery was the Colcord Oyster Bar, also in a historic building. I hope this bar is still in operation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred