Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Joan

New in Town
Vintage Betty said:
Me last week, dressed nicely for a meeting with the boss, which he cancelled 30 minutes before I was scheduled to meet with him :eusa_doh:

1940's jacket
1950's swing dress
1940's reproduction shoes
Gorgeous! The jacket is fabulous. :)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Vintage Betty said:
Me last week, dressed nicely for a meeting with the boss, which he cancelled 30 minutes before I was scheduled to meet with him :eusa_doh:

betty_041008.JPG

I hope his dues with the nincompoop's union are paid up.

metropd

One Too Many
jtcarrey said:
lol sorry, did I offend you? I just thought you looked young... maybe not

I was just joking. I do look quite young but the last thing a 21 year old guy wants to hear is that he looks "adorable"........ cuddly, naive and oh so innocent. just crushing to my ego. :)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
metropd said:
I was just joking. I do look quite young but the last thing a 21 year old guy wants to hear is that he looks "adorable"........ cuddly, naive and oh so innocent. just crushing to my ego. :)

"Looks quite young", heck, a 21 year-old guy (or gal) is quite young. :D

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
metropd said:
... the last thing a 21 year old guy wants to hear is that he looks "adorable"........ cuddly, naive and oh so innocent ...

Don't wish your life away. One of these days (and it will come around sooner than you think), you would be glad if you were called adorable or cuddly. :D

As for me, I just don't want the ladies to call me "comfortable" (line from an old John Wayne movie, remember?). :D

alexandra

Practically Family
metropd said:

It's like being in the perma-friendzone

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
hepburnkellyoe4.jpg

That's a fantastic photo.

Today:

a6.jpg

DSC03558.jpg
DSC03560.jpg

DSC03564.jpg

Thos Pink shirt
Jim Thompson tie
Hackett suit
Silk escape map pocket square
Grandfather's cufflinks and watch
Loake Twynings half-brogues (screwed up the photo)

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
metropd said:

There's nothing wrong with a guy who looks adorable. I know lots of girls who like their men that way ;)

Joan

New in Town
metropd said:
I've always looked young for my age, and it was very frustrating when I was in my 20s and 30s. Older people would say, "You'll be glad you look young when you're 50." :rolleyes: But they were right. lol

You look very spiffy today, btw. :)

DDibling

New in Town
One thing I've been almost wearing everyday is a pair of sock suspenders. My kids think I've absolutely lost my mind but I cannot stand to have my socks falling down. If I'm in shorts and tennis shoes, I wear anklet socks..no chance of them falling down! But until about two months ago, I still had to deal with my dress socks falling down. I'd looked for sock suspenders before but had no luck. For some reason, about two months ago I tried Amazon and, lo and behold, they had some! So I bought a pair and I love them! No more baggy sock ankles!

Thought I'd share,
Dean

Marty M.

Vendor
metropd said:

Don't worry Metro 'ol buddy. I've never thought you Adorable or Cuddly. But you do dress well :eusa_doh: .
Marty Mathis

kiltie

Practically Family
lunch today

Union committee chairs ( I head up the Pipe & Drum ) met today for an informal "thanks" lunch. Here's my outfit and hat:
lunch.jpg

You'll have to excuse the weird Bucky Beaver smile. I have no idea what that's all about...[huh]

Here's my snappy split toe kicks:
HPIM2015.jpg

And here's a crummy pic of my cool left handed watch. I'm told this watch and the Great Wall of China are the only two man made objects that can be seen from space:
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/HPIM2016.jpg

From the lunch, it was back to my station blues...

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
In honor of Titanic.......
Titanic era blouse, petticoat, and stockings. The necklace is a replica of one brought up from the wreckage. The petticoat is really a crayon purple shade, a very nice sateen cotton.
Nikki
2417328897_8a37d08d4d.jpg

2418141904_aa7def21a9.jpg

2418143772_76b7b584d4_m.jpg

2418149046_3ae0244e48.jpg

620889699_72333b14e0.jpg

620889557_b9a28c3eb6_m.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran