Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Slim Portly said:
Charcoal suit, black fedora, black vest with silver stitching, dark green shirt, avacado pocket square, black tie, gold collar bar and tie tack, gold and faux mother of pearl cuff links, pocket watch with home made fob, and a deep longing in my heart.

14801165880.jpg

Love the hat, suits you just perfectly. I also think you are one of the few that can rock that green shirt. Still amazing attitude.

The sun is out!! Well, barely but I have missed the sunny weather and I am going to take my chance that it is going to be warmer today.

Strapless white dress with faux belt
Black jacket with white trim
white patent leather shoes

DSC01518.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

EDIT: A guy at my firm joked that I looked very airhostess-y and asked when I would around with the drinkscart lol I just need a little cute hat and a pin with wings! "Coffee, tea, me?"

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Quick change, going to my cousin & his wifes 25th wedding anniversary party.

Dress from Diva
Matte black leather shoes

I am really on the fence about this dress, sometimes I hate it other times I like it, maybe I should dye it all black?

kjole.jpg

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Darhling said:

Dress from Diva

I am really on the fence about this dress, sometimes I hate it other times I like it, maybe I should dye it all black?

kjole.jpg

No, no, no don't dye it black it's gorgeous!

BTW Darhling.......just how big is your wardrobe? It must be the size of a house!!;) :)

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Darhling said:
Love the hat, suits you just perfectly. I also think you are one of the few that can rock that green shirt. Still amazing attitude.

The sun is out!! Well, barely but I have missed the sunny weather and I am going to take my chance that it is going to be warmer today.

Strapless white dress with faux belt
Black jacket with white trim
white patent leather shoes

DSC01518.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

EDIT: A guy at my firm joked that I looked very airhostess-y and asked when I would around with the drinkscart lol I just need a little cute hat and a pin with wings! "Coffee, tea, me?"

Captain on loudspeaker, which he forgot to switch off after the welcomspeach:
"Now it would be nice with a cup of coffe and and stewardess on the lap."
Passenger to stewardess running up the aile to stop him, blabbering on:
"Didn't you forget the coffe?"

You may serve me tea anytime, dear!
:D

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Darhling said:

Dress from Diva

kjole.jpg
And for heaven's sake stop decapitating yourself!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Darhling, I really like that dress too and it's a perfect fit on you.

If you are torn, you could perhaps just dye the white part on the waist or take it off? I think it stands out a little from the rest of the dress. It would be a shame to dye the cute white frills on the bottom hem.

Slim Portly said:
One of life's easier decisions. Can I start a tab? I may need more than one serving.
You ain't the only one, Slim...

dhermann1 said:
And for heaven's sake stop decapitating yourself!
What he said! Considering that I've always believed the eyes to be the "make-or-break" point... (Sorry, I never was a fan of the "Marie Antoinette with 'short haircut'" look...:eek: ) ;)

MissS

A-List Customer
Darhling said:

Dress from Diva

kjole.jpg

It's a hot dress. As are you. xxx

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Oki, my outfit today. I'd like some suggestions on what color skirt I can wear with this green blouse with white polka dots as I always end up wearing black with it and it just isn't quite that satisfying.

A white skirt would perhaps be good, theoretically (although I'm not a fan of white bottoms). If white skirt, then what color shoes?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AllaboutEve said:
No, no, no don't dye it black it's gorgeous!

BTW Darhling.......just how big is your wardrobe? It must be the size of a house!!;) :)

It is quite large, I must admit :eek: :eek: Every party I have ends in the closet-room where everybody (including my gay friends) Try on my shoes and clothes.. Carrie Bradshaw go home

Spitfire said:
Captain on loudspeaker, which he forgot to switch off after the welcomspeach:
"Now it would be nice with a cup of coffe and and stewardess on the lap."
Passenger to stewardess running up the aile to stop him, blabbering on:
"Didn't you forget the coffe?"

You may serve me tea anytime, dear!

lol lol lol Will classic earl grey with a lemon twist do?

Slim Portly said:
One of life's easier decisions. Can I start a tab? I may need more than one serving.

Of course darling, just press the little button and I'll come to serve you.

Thanks everybody for your compliments!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Laura Chase said:
Darhling, I really like that dress too and it's a perfect fit on you.

If you are torn, you could perhaps just dye the white part on the waist or take it off? I think it stands out a little from the rest of the dress. It would be a shame to dye the cute white frills on the bottom hem.

Really? It was the frills that I was wondering about dying, but I definitly see your point.

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I agree with the white frills-black middle idea if you get bored of the dress, i think that would look great.

Laura, how about a grey skirt with that green top, or some sort of tweed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart