Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

CharlesB

Suspended
Khakis
red penny loafers
white vneck
glasses
straw stingy brim fedora
oh and a 5o clock shadow because I havent shaved in 2 days
0703082013a.jpg

0703082013.jpg

Alon

One of the Regulars
I've hesitated posting on this thread for a long time, but here's my mug just before attending an outdoor wedding.

n28117681_43039736_9531.jpg

Royal Biltmore lid, 2 3/8" brim, 2" black ribbon.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
AllaboutEve said:
AlanC you are without doubt one of the best dressed men I have ever seen!

Any chance you could hop over the pond and spruce up the men in London? I think our government should send over an ambassador to negotiate a contract with you. :)
Thank you very much, m'lady.
tiphatbc9.gif

Tell the folks at Downing Street I'm always open to negotiation. :)

The Shooman

Practically Family
AlanC said:
I don't know if that's good or bad, but it is an Oxxford.

Thanks for the kind words.

Did you have different buttons put on? None of my Oxxfords have those type of buttons.

Good..bad...who knows. Oxxford are far from perfect, but they still make a very good RTW coat.

Regards.

Mike in Seattle

Orgetorix said:

That tie really tempted me day before yesterday when they emailed that if I bought either of the 4th bow ties, they'd ship it and any other bow ties on the order FedEx overnight for free...part of me is still thinking I should have! It looks great on you!

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Wore this to a job interview on Wednesday and was stopped by a blogger while I was fixing my tie.
2632833258_fbd64794a7.jpg

Vintage gray flannel suit from early 60s, 3 roll two, tailored for the Harvard Coop Society. Hat is a Borsalino, date unknown but possibly 30s.

After seeing this poster at every bus stop in Manhattan, I was compelled to rewatch most of Mad Men Season 1 on my iPod during my commute.
Final-Key-Art.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
Mr. Rover said:
Wore this to a job interview on Wednesday and was stopped by a blogger while I was fixing my tie.
2632833258_fbd64794a7.jpg

After seeing this poster at every bus stop in Manhattan, I was compelled to rewatch most of Mad Men Season 1 on my iPod during my commute.
Final-Key-Art.jpg

Perfectly elegant in every detail, but I would expect nothing less. I hope you got the job.

freebird

Practically Family
cut-off's, sleeveless t-shirt, feed store cap, and a pair of croc look alikes. Too hot to wear much else when going flea marketing in Oklahoma.

Mike in Seattle

Mr. Rover said:
Final-Key-Art.jpg

After seeing this poster at every bus stop in Manhattan, I was compelled to rewatch most of Mad Men
Season 1 on my iPod during my commute.

Man, that's some commute! Season 1's 10 hours, 18 minutes and 45 seconds long. Where were you commuting to - Cincinnati? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL