Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Thank you olive bleu, Darhling, TessTrueheart and MaryDeluxe! :)
MaryDeluxe I love that look, the color combinations are great, especially the ones in your scarf (I'd like to get a better look at it).

mike

Call Me a Cab
meandchrisandrews.jpg

At an old friends wedding a few weeks ago, 3 piece dated 1941 single breasted peaked lapel suit, gus miller fedora, brooks brothers club collar shirt & some ol' bow tie - oh and heatwave :eek:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
this was me yesterday. two parties in a day and the suit did great. But, because I'm usually the guy at these things behind the camera, there aren't any action shots of me in it.

Anyhow.

1961 dated suit from Raleigh haberdasher- thin peak lapels, wide legged pants with cuffs- black fleck herringbone
white bucks
green shirt
skinny red and black tie
vintage eight panel

IMG_0224_edited.jpg

The Shirt

Practically Family
Dinerman - I've really noticed in the past few months how much your unique style has grown. I love the way you put the unexpected together sometimes. You look really great!

Mike - just always looking classy. I need more fellows who look that good in my life.

Mad crush on Mary Deluxe - but that's old news.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
AlanC said:

AlanC you are without doubt one of the best dressed men I have ever seen!

Any chance you could hop over the pond and spruce up the men in London? I think our government should send over an ambassador to negotiate a contract with you. :)

Smuterella

One Too Many
todays effort - everything from eBay...:rolleyes:

I like this skirt, the white panels at the side are unusual

unfortunately the picture isn't great

2008_07030022-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL