Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mojito

One Too Many
I should visit this thread more often - how amazing everyone is! And MissS...*wow*! I so wish I'd been able to wait a couple more minutes to get photos of you and Miss_Elise in your new hats. They both looked like they were made for the two of you.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Rather cool and windy today but warming up now.

-1940s Champ
-1940s tie
-late 1940s tie clasp
-1940s sunglasses
-1970s poly/cotton jacket with Talon zipper
-George poly/linen/rayon trousers
-Allen Edmond shoes

me026.jpg

me027.jpg

swordtiebar.jpg

miss_elise

Practically Family
Mojito said:
I should visit this thread more often - how amazing everyone is! And MissS...*wow*! I so wish I'd been able to wait a couple more minutes to get photos of you and Miss_Elise in your new hats. They both looked like they were made for the two of you.
ask and you shall receive...

not what i'm wearing today as i am sick and at home...but me and my fabulous "new" hat

P6280020.jpg

P6280021.jpg

Vintage Raven

Familiar Face
My outfit when travelling to Greenland last friday (they lost my hatpins in airport security, don´t ask me how, and I can therefore not wear my hat untill I accuire som new hatpins, which are unfortunately not easy to come by. Sob.)

IMG_0757.jpg

This was taken when I just arrived at the hotel. It might be 250 km above the arctic circle, but dagnabbit I shall wear seamed stockings nonetheless! :eek:)

IMG_0784.jpg

Mojito

One Too Many
Miss_Elise, given the colours you were wearing, I don't think there's any question that the hat was placed there for you to find - it was meant to be!

Dollydaydream, VintageRaven, AlanC, thunderw21...fantastic!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Raven said:
My outfit when travelling to Greenland last friday (they lost my hatpins in airport security, don´t ask me how, and I can therefore not wear my hat untill I accuire som new hatpins, which are unfortunately not easy to come by. Sob.)

IMG_0757.jpg

This was taken when I just arrived at the hotel. It might be 250 km above the arctic circle, but dagnabbit I shall wear seamed stockings nonetheless! :eek:)

IMG_0784.jpg

I was thinking about that!! I just couldn't imagine you without heels and seamed stockings even on Greenland! Hope you have a great time darling..

Dolly - you LOOK fabulous! great outfit!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
just got asked to the movies, a spur of the moment thing, so I am throwing this old outfit on, again this is an old pic (but you have all seen my face) and I am going to wear fresh white orchids in my hair again..

With a black trenchcoat and a small beige clutch from Vuitton.

DSC01522.jpg

Panache

A-List Customer
My wife and friends all went for a tasting at the St. George Distillery yesterday (they make Hanger 1 vodka) in Alameda. This is the outfit I wore:

DSC06327.jpg

DSC06349.jpg

Chasing the "Green Fairy"

DSC06368.jpg

Cheers

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt