Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
Not today, but recently to a friends wedding...the only actual vintage items in the photo were a 1930's Wembley Tie and my 1897 American Waltham Pocket Watch and Vest Chain with a Scottish Rite Drop Fob. The hat is a late 80's Stetson Hancock with a 2-5/8" brim.

SANY02662.jpg

MEDIUMMYND

One of the Regulars
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I am completely in love with the dress I wore to a friend's wedding on NYE (me in the middle). Seems to be a 50's-era handmade dress, and just check out that fanned-out pleating detail on the side. Unfortunately the zipper broke as I was zipping it to pack the next morning.

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG
Thats one hell of a dress you don"t get better than that.

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Great outfit!

Dear Johnny Gringo,

Everything about this outfit is to my liking. You look great!!!

Mark

JohnnyGringo said:
Not today, but recently to a friends wedding...the only actual vintage items in the photo were a 1930's Wembley Tie and my 1897 American Waltham Pocket Watch and Vest Chain with a Scottish Rite Drop Fob. The hat is a late 80's Stetson Hancock with a 2-5/8" brim.

SANY02662.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Blue and grey striped suit, white tonal striped shirt, blue and bone saddle shoes, vintage scimitar tie bar and mesh wrap around cufflinks, gold collar bar, gold patterned tie, rust patterned pocket square, gold tone sleeve garters, rebashed Dobbs Fifth Avenue camel homburg.

DSC04815-CROP.jpg

DSC04808-CROP.jpg

DSC04810-CROP.jpg

DSC04811-CROP.jpg

Maguire

Practically Family
no pictures, but a gray suit over a black long sleeve guayabera. I figured i'd go for the slightly more casual look and have the open collar for once, plus a cuban flag lapel pin.. (actually a cuban flag tie tac but i use it as a lapel pin).

I've been going for pull over sweaters alot lately, since my trip to ireland i've gotten at least 3 or 4 and they definitely suit the weather there (and here in the winter anyway). I always associate sweaters with the dweeb look/country farmer look and prefer the waistcoat, but these are easier to comeby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy