Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

TessTrueheart

Awww, thank you girls!
Laura Chase, we missed you (and ShrinkingViolet and Tinseltown) yesterday! And yes, my hair is "caramel brown" now. At least that's what the box said:)

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Yesterday, with my dad.
IMG_0900.jpg

Pip

A-List Customer
Lovely photos everyone! Mai and Tess, you both look absolutely jaw droppingly stunning I might add :eusa_clap

Here's little old me, yesterday. Please excuse the photo quality, I was trying out the self-timer on my new camera.

2009_0424First0003.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Pip said:
Lovely photos everyone! Mai and Tess, you both look absolutely jaw droppingly stunning I might add :eusa_clap

Here's little old me, yesterday. Please excuse the photo quality, I was trying out the self-timer on my new camera.

2009_0424First0003.jpg

This is just ... :eek: WOW!! Perfect Pip-darrrling!!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
DH and I today

What we wore to church today. I also wore this same outfit to a BAWMHRS (Bay Area Women's and Men's Historical Recreation Society) dinner last night.

Chuck's vintage 40s look:
navy w/ bright blue pinstripes DB suit
early 40s silk tie
grey fedora w/h navy ribbon

My vintage 40s look:
tilt hat
black crepe cocktail dress with rhinestone trim
corde' purse
black wrist gloves w/ pearl buttons
black pumps
clip earrings, matching necklace
pearl brooch pin
362595634.jpg

Djupis

One of the Regulars
Pip said:

2009_0424First0003.jpg

I must admit that I immediately thought of Sebastian from Brideshead Revisited.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
What a swell looking couple !!

You two look 'the cat's pyjamas!!' Love the touch by your hubby of the matching hat ribbon to his suit. I'm sure you must have been turning heads with those marvellous outfits. Wonderful :eusa_clap

chanteuseCarey said:
What we wore to church today. I also wore this same outfit to a BAWMHRS (Bay Area Women's and Men's Historical Recreation Society) dinner last night.

Chuck's vintage 40s look:
navy w/ bright blue pinstripes DB suit
early 40s silk tie
grey fedora w/h navy ribbon

My vintage 40s look:
tilt hat
black crepe cocktail dress with rhinestone trim
corde' purse
black wrist gloves w/ pearl buttons
black pumps
clip earrings, matching necklace
pearl brooch pin
362595634.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
This is a 50s dress with purple roses I wore Friday night, Saturday afternoon, night, and Sunday morning; and it still smells like roses! I guess I'm just one sweet girl haha Sharing the blanket with me is Darhling's baby boy Grisling <3
pup8.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
cherry lips said:
This is a 50s dress with purple roses I wore Friday night, Saturday afternoon, night, and morning; and it still smells like roses! I guess I'm just one sweet girl haha Sharing the blanket with me is Darhling's baby boy Grisling <3
pup8.jpg

GORGEOUS cherry lips! Your hair is looking fantastic and that dress is wondrous. And I'm just dying to give Grisling a squeeze too!

cynroux

Familiar Face
Everyone looks absolutely fabulous. Cherry lips, would you part with the dress AND the pup? (I kid, I kid)

We were terrible girls this weekend. The boys ventured out with us to a local iconic spot to help me forget my 44th birthday with tropical drinks, cigars and a little fashion.

My friend Gina looked STUNNING in her Shaheen silk dress. I went for bombshell in an early 50's Kamehameha. The heat destroyed our hair in minutes, but who cares?
3478102631_4a757f8d0b.jpg

The boys looked stunning as well. What lucky girls we are! I was having entirely too much fun.
3480220158_3c9db755b7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic