Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
cherry lips said:
This is a 50s dress with purple roses I wore Friday night, Saturday afternoon, night, and Sunday morning; and it still smells like roses! I guess I'm just one sweet girl haha Sharing the blanket with me is Darhling's baby boy Grisling <3
pup8.jpg
I love it, you look fabulous !!!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
alden405 said:
Very welcome and all im gonna say is lock up your sons

Lock up the men aswell!! lol ;) Thank you, your compliments always make me smile and blush!

Cherry, grisling has been asking for you!!

Wore this today and met up with John "709"..

My favorite red/white striped 40s style daydress
red satin shoes
seamed stockings

02042009013.jpg

DSC02157-2.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
worn Saturday evening

Here I am in front of some posters at the Alameda Naval Air Museum. The BAWMHRS (Bay Area Women's and Men's Historical Representation Society) hosted their annual dinner. Our family was graciously invited to this event. I had gotten my hair done that day in a vintage style specifically to work with the tilt hat.

All vintage:
40s tilt hat
40s crepe cocktail dress,
40s eyeglasses
black gloves with pearl buttons
clip earrings and matching necklace
black pumps

This first pic is a better pic of my face, but cuts off the top of the poster. The second pic shows the top of the poster, but with lots of reflection in my eyeglasses, waah:

362670463.jpg

362670478.jpg

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
You and Dahling both look positively dreamy! I'm so jealous that I don't live near you lovely gals! I want to play in the park, too!

cherry lips said:
This is a 50s dress with purple roses I wore Friday night, Saturday afternoon, night, and Sunday morning; and it still smells like roses! I guess I'm just one sweet girl haha Sharing the blanket with me is Darhling's baby boy Grisling <3
pup8.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Pip said:
Cherrylips - Aren't you just adorable! :D ;)
Why thank you, "Sebastian" ;)

Darhling, I want that dress! Tell Grisling I miss him.

Thank you GG and MissHannah. You know you are my idols <3

Maggiethespy, I wish you lived nearby too!

TessTrueheart I hope we meet-up soon again!

cynroux, you and your friend look as yummy as the tropical drinks you were sipping! I can tell you hade fun :D
3478102631_4a757f8d0b.jpg

I love her ribbon tatoo!
Dans.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
DD Sarah (almost 15yo) in vintage WWII era...

This pic was taken by DH of our lithe Sarah at the Saturday BAWMHRS dinner. Here she is swing dancing with BAWMHRS member Dave Bergman wearing his vintage WWII uniform.

Sarah's outfit is vintage WWII era; a black suit jacket, and an amazing skirt- with USN insignia along the bottom of the skirt. Her hair is done vintage style with a long braid along the top of her head, and her long curls are contained in a black snood.
362670485.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
cC - you daughter's skirt is adorable!

Safari look today lol I was talking to my mother yesterday and somehow got to talking about their adventures in Kenya, so I guess it inspired todays outfit.

I'll post more pics than usual, just to show the accessories.

DSC_0143.jpg

Nude seamed stockings matches the outfit perfectly
DSC_0140.jpg

The Chanel scarf adds luxury to the very in-expensive dress
DSC_0121-1.jpg

Vuitton bag & Louboutin peeptoe shoes. I adore the orange color and it adds color to an otherwise beige/tan outfit and picks up the colors in the scarf beautifully.
DSC_0133.jpg

Now where are the wild beasts at!

Gutshot

One of the Regulars
Darhling said:
cC - you daughter's skirt is adorable!

Safari look today lol I was talking to my mother yesterday and somehow got to talking about their adventures in Kenya, so I guess it inspired todays outfit.

I'll post more pics than usual, just to show the accessories.

DSC_0143.jpg

Nude seamed stockings matches the outfit perfectly
DSC_0140.jpg

The Chanel scarf adds luxury to the very in-expensive dress
DSC_0121-1.jpg

Vuitton bag & Louboutin peeptoe shoes. I adore the orange color and it adds color to an otherwise beige/tan outfit and picks up the colors in the scarf beautifully.
DSC_0133.jpg

Now where are the wild beasts at!

Wanna go shoot a lion?

Mary

Practically Family
Oh, PS you look wonderful! How nice it is with so many girls contributing! Here's what I wore this weekend. I'm terrible at indoor shots but I hope in time my camera and I can reach some kind of understanding.

A modern HM dress, but I really like the colour and it drapes kind of nice.

2009_0428palett0001.jpg

Some navy trousers made from a 40's model a simple striped sweater, some tennis shoes and a cardi.

2009_0428palett0006.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff