Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HadleyH said:
This cheap dress found in the thrift shop,vaguely reminiscent of the "Mondrian" dress of the 1960s, caught my eye, I matched it with black. The white shades are also from the same op shop. I tried to give the thing a 60s look. If i succeeded, only heaven knows![huh] lol

m_IMG_6911.jpg

m_IMG_6764.jpg

m_IMG_7136.jpg

HadleyH you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!!!!! You make that dress look like a YSL original. I think you would make anything look like an original. :D

I love your shoes too.....;) ;)

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
CrazyDaisy...

these pics of you in the beret and scarf with the capris make me think of a very early Audrey Hepburn...

crazydaisy said:
Not yesterday, some gloomy November day last year, but just stumbled upon this. I've always loved the black and white combo although I do realize it suits other people better.
3504602434_50c69c57df_b.jpg

3503834543_6d2faf65a6_b.jpg

Lamplight

One of the Regulars
Dinerman said:
IMG_9930.jpg

Out with grandma for her birthday dinner.

navy blue linen pants
vintage shirt. '50s?
'40s or early '50s floral tie
blue and white pincord jacket
champ milan porkpie

Great outift, as usual, but also a great picture. Your grandmother bears a striking resemblance to mine, who passed away a couple of years ago. She also appears to be just as happy to be around her grandson. :)

Lionheart

One of the Regulars
Spitfire said:
Sporting my new - old - RAF braces and my new pair of trousers.
(and - oh yes - what's that under his nose? Do we see a moustache...?)

Looks great, Spitfire. Talk to me about those pants. Are they vintage or repro?
:eusa_clap

Creeping Past

One Too Many
Looking good, Spitfire.

Are those the dark brown cords? I got a pair a couple of years ago and after much wear they still relatively unworn. They're a pretty good cut/shape/fabric for the money.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Well done, Spitfire. Different from what we usually see from you and I like it (I like your regular looks as well).

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Spitfire you look really good! It is a nice summer look and the moustache looks great :D all you need is a Classic to cool you of with ;)

I wore this homemade dress to a party last night

DSCN0592.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou