Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

LadyStardust

Practically Family
thunderw21 said:
Cool today but warm enough for a summer look.

me120.jpg

me121.jpg

front001-2.jpg

cufflink002.jpg
Love it! What a great tie, and the whole look is just so well put together!

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
HadleyH said:
This cheap dress found in the thrift shop,vaguely reminiscent of the "Mondrian" dress of the 1960s, caught my eye, I matched it with black. The white shades are also from the same op shop. I tried to give the thing a 60s look. If i succeeded, only heaven knows![huh] lol

m_IMG_6764.jpg

Thoroughly Mondrian Hadley...;)

Twit

One of the Regulars
I hope the picture links on this work, having problems...! First time I have posted anything on here... :)

Went out on one of the bikes today...

The bike is an AJS 16M, 350... A bit (make that very!) rough round the edges but great! Everything else is:

Lewis Leathers Dominator
Cap from Camden market
Red wing boots

154.jpg

152.jpg

Twit

One of the Regulars
Darhling said:
Twit, you look fantastic!! Much better than my leather jacket outfit! ;)

Thanks!!! Although, I have to beg to differ - you looked fantastic!!

I'm having a right problem with the pictures; the links keep dropping out and I'm not really sure why!!!

A tad overdressed for fishing today I was, but fishing wasn't my original plans for today, but the lady-friend got called away.

A vintage Jacket I picked up for a dollar, it's part of the International Collection by McGregor. A gray dress shirt I picked up on a dollar clearance at K-Mart, jeans and black work boots. Not to mention a good amount of Pomade and Hair Tonic.

myjunknstuff.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Creeping Past said:
Looking good, Spitfire.

Are those the dark brown cords? I got a pair a couple of years ago and after much wear they still relatively unworn. They're a pretty good cut/shape/fabric for the money.

Thanks CP. Yes they are dark brown cords. A bit difficult to spot the color/fabric on the picture, I know.
Looking forward to use them a lot. They are really nice and have a great fit.

Thunderw21. I was not aware, that I had a certain style. But thank you;) Your style is not bad either!!!

Brinybay

Practically Family
AtomicEraTom said:
A tad overdressed for fishing today I was, but fishing wasn't my original plans for today, but the lady-friend got called away.

A vintage Jacket I picked up for a dollar, it's part of the International Collection by McGregor. A gray dress shirt I picked up on a dollar clearance at K-Mart, jeans and black work boots. Not to mention a good amount of Pomade and Hair Tonic.

myjunknstuff.jpg

A 500 set, Pabst breweriana collector, something about that "rings a bell"...

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
chanteuseCarey said:
Hello Quigley, is this pic shot in color with a digital camera and then 'turned' into a Black & White on Photoshop?? What is the black background, is it backdrop paper?

I just desaturate the color in Photoshop. The backdrop is a big black bed sheet hanging on the wall and I have one side light. It's always set up so I can just jump in and hit the self-timer on my camera.

smoke100.jpg
[/IMG]

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Brinybaby lol By dress, I mean that red fabric wrapped around me!

Home photography tip : I have had great succes in using those paper tablecloth on rolls and hanging them over a door and rolling them over the floor. They are a super cheap alternative to real potographer backgrounds.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
This is what I wore to work last Friday. I heard a few suggestive comments and got groped once or twice, but sometimes we must suffer in the name of fashion.

DSC05107-CROP.jpg

Brinybay said:
A 500 set, Pabst breweriana collector, something about that "rings a bell"...

Very clever and very good detective skills! Glad to see you're about on the FL to Brinybay! It's a small world after all! And what can I say, I'm addicted to my breweriana and my 500 sets. I think I've got 15 of 'em now!

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
Real-world meets Cyber-world...

http://gallery.me.com/finiancircle#100014/DSCF2518

On the way to meet fellow-FLer vonWotan for luncheon at Boston's landmark Marliave Restaurant, a first meeting for two lads who share shooting; hunting; bird-dogging; regional Italian cooking; and ancient Roman cooking interests...how could we NOT get acquainted in the flesh?

"Skeet"
my: those trousers....aren't doing what they should, are they?

Bonus question: What is that beside my head? (Canadians need not apply...) :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97