Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
something about MARY

MaryDeluxe said:
40's gabardine trousers
40's rayon blouse
40's red cross heels

3602604258_994e94254e.jpg

Lights, camera's, action :rolleyes: Solid Citizen

Inky

One Too Many
I can't top Mary Deluxe's FABULOUS outfit, or all you dandy gentlemen, but here I am today off to lunch at the Fabulous Madonna Inn

3604852745_93f0e160d0.jpg

Black and White vintage western style gingham dress, modern belt and Ked's. And some funky 50's shades with great green lenses - the world looked mighty fine all green and hazy today!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Thanks for all the lovely comments! I had a good time on Saturday at the Air Show!

Inky...please you did very well for yourself with your cute western dress. And wow I've heard about the Madonna Inn and thought it would be a cool place to stay! I would have trouble picking a room to stay in though!lol

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I like the suit and the tie Marcus, but to me the black shirt looks too modern, but that's just my view (which is usually different to most people's). One small thing I thing I would suggest to make it look better is to wear a pocket square, either white (which is universal) or red to pick up on (not match perfectly) the tie.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I hope you bought another to share! lol

Here am I on a damp afternoon in the LoHud. Eastman improved model capeskin A-1 and my favorite cap, the Dorfman Halibut.
3611829096_c91ca5eecd_o.png

Normally you can't wear leather this far into June, but we're having a cool damp spell. The cape is extra lightweight, too.

Creeping Past

One Too Many
Fletch, that's a great-looking jacket. It's slightly darker, more chocolatey, than I'd gathered from the web photos. Is that how you see it?

I'm a step closer getting one for myself.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Creeping Past said:
Fletch, that's a great-looking jacket. It's slightly darker, more chocolatey, than I'd gathered from the web photos. Is that how you see it?
Very much so. Chocolate, with a matching liner (which may be spun-silk or some cotton-y goods of a similar heft).

Mine was secondhand off eBay, so I don't know whether it was Eastman's standard color or a special order.

Maguire

Practically Family
I've been in Ireland for the past week and a half and did a whirlwind tour of the country (for the 13th/14th time) this time going into the north. I visited the Giant's Causeway, so here are some of those photos.
DSCF1693.jpg

DSCF1670.jpg

the same 2 dollar suit plus my green trenchcoat and a flatcap i got by the Cliffs of Moher for 10 euro last year, and a pull over sweater.

Boodles

A-List Customer
Serious?

cookie said:
You are serious?

:eek:fftopic:
Certainly sir, I would not wish to be caught dead without it. To be sure it's not as good as the best, I find it on par with some others, and much better than quite a few, at least to my way of thinking. There is, as you know, no accounting for tastes. My appologies for the temporary hijack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany