Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Good Day One and All

very cold here, but dressed appropriately..
Chrysalis Fled Coat,Pakeman tweed cap, Hackett Plus Fours,
Bespoke Boots, Cordings Tattersall Shirt, Thurston boxcloth Mustard Braces, Lewin Tie.. and of course thick wool underwear!!!!
Dec21002.jpg

Dec21009.jpg

RBH

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Claireg said:
Thank you sweetie, i am a big fan of YOURS grant fan!!!
xx
Why thank you if I could blush on the compuer I would be doing that right now.
Claireg said:
ok guys, as a bit of an antidote to all those snowy pics, here am I at the beach today, thought it wasnt appropriate and a bit mean as you are all probably so cold, to show you my swimsuit pics, but here I am when the clouds came over....
2012047.jpg
[/IMG]
And this outfit is fabulous I adore it. I say go for the swimsuit pics. I happen to love winter and am happy it is finally winter here. I was actually in New Zealand(Auckland) and Australia(Perth) back in July, and I found the winter to in both places to be rather mild. But hey the way I see it is we post our summer pictures when it is your winter so you should post your summer stuff when it is our winter. It's only fair. And besides you always looks so lovely.

chanteuseCarey said:
worn to the California Pops Orchestra's "Family Christmas Special" concert. I am the CA Pops Liaison, and their Volunteer Coordinator. There was a conga line section during one of the songs, I was right after the Conductor! Then for a medley, my husband and I ballroom danced across the front of the audience seating and up and down the aisles; dancing foxtrot, waltz, vienesse waltz and even some polka!

Holiday green stretch velvet and organdy evening gown, worn with my husband's dancers print red cumberbund. Red jewel and pearl accessories, and a pipe cleaner & jinglebells bracelet. After 8 hours of wearing this dress, you can't tell that I had it pressed at the cleaners...
379914315.jpg

You are such a Classy Lady, Carey! Beautiful and charming - Merry Christmas!

warbird

One Too Many
Posted this in the hat thread, but today I wore this outfit for a traditional event for me, shooting down the mistletoe.

Each year on my father's property I head out a few days before Christmas to shoot down high hanging mistletoe with a 22 and low hanging with the shotgun. Surprisingly even a shotgun easily takes it off at the branch if you are a good shot and doesn't damage the leaves. Now my son goes and does it with me, though he is still too young to shoot with anything but an air rifle.

My grandfather's wool Pendleton coat and his Borsalino (just refurbished after sitting for 40 years) and his old shotgun. Boots almost exactly like he wore back then as well.

IMG_3970-1.jpg

RBH

Bartender
warbird said:
Posted this in the hat thread, but today I wore this outfit for a traditional event for me, shooting down the mistletoe.

Each year on my father's property I head out a few days before Christmas to shoot down high hanging mistletoe with a 22 and low hanging with the shotgun. Surprisingly even a shotgun easily takes it off at the branch if you are a good shot and doesn't damage the leaves. Now my son goes and does it with me, though he is still too young to shoot with anything but an air rifle.

My grandfather's wool Pendleton coat and his Borsalino (just refurbished after sitting for 40 years) and his old shotgun. Boots almost exactly like he wore back then as well.

IMG_3970-1.jpg
Thats a damn fine outfit Coley!
Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn