Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Torpedo said:
This was yesterday...

DSC_0900b.jpg

DSC_0896.jpg

DSC_0905.jpg

Very distinguished Torpedo! and I like your suspenders very, very much!

Gijoe

A-List Customer
I like "Clairegs" Swimsuit but Winter time is better for us Dressers, we can wear thick Wool Clothing.
"Torpedo" cool Swiss Folk Suspenders

- Pendleton Wool Shirt
- 1940s Western pants
- Western Belt
- Red Wing GT Shoes
: Aero Leather Stockeman jacket

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Gijoe said:
I like "Clairegs" Swimsuit but Winter time is better for us Dressers, we can wear thick Wool Clothing.
"Torpedo" cool Swiss Folk Suspenders

- Pendleton Wool Shirt
- 1940s Western pants
- Western Belt
- Red Wing GT Shoes
: Aero Leather Stockeman jacket

Cool Joe!! and you're right about layering thick wool, but I am really a summertime-dude myself..

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
For the first time this winter I dug out my favorite trousers, military surplus wool pants with leather ankle straps! They have buttons for braces as well, but stay up fine without them.
Just after this photo, I added a woolly hat and vintage Johnson Mills "Pennsylvania Tuxedo", and headed out on foot to face the blizzard.

4211349477_50dd788167_b.jpg

Christy

One of the Regulars
Here's what I wore for Christmas eve at my mom's house. The dress was an early Christmas present from my guy and I thought I'd pair it with my favorite red heels. I've decided to wear this tomorrow also, since I won't be seeing anyone from tonight and it's my new favorite dress. :)
ChristmasEve09.jpg

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Dinerman your coat looks very warm.
- Gatsby Cap
- Panzer Trousers
- Submarine Sweater
- my new nice colored Pendleton
- Red Wing Shoes

StewartU

New in Town
ThesFlishThngs said:
For the first time this winter I dug out my favorite trousers, military surplus wool pants with leather ankle straps! They have buttons for braces as well, but stay up fine without them.
Just after this photo, I added a woolly hat and vintage Johnson Mills "Pennsylvania Tuxedo", and headed out on foot to face the blizzard.

4211349477_50dd788167_b.jpg

Nice look. Love the pants.

thecardigankid

One of the Regulars
Dont have pictures but I wore a nice grey single breasted double button dress coat with matching cuffed trousers, my favorite striped white dress shirt, a new grey silk tie and a nice blue cardigan and of course my cordovan oxfords.

Bugsy

One Too Many
cookie said:
That is truly woeful. Crocs are the ugliest thing ever invented. When you wear crocs you have reached the sartorial nadir.

I agree wholeheartedly, but last week I think I found the subnadir--or is it the supernadir, I'm not certain which? A friend passed away and I was at the memorial service. It seems, that in my area at least, if women wear BLACK CROCS, that is acceptable at funerals. :( The end is very near!! :mad:

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Stearmen said:
Wow Dinnerman, your Transport coat looks great! A real lucky find! I would give almost any thing to find one in my size.

Just curious; what's your size? I have a friend with one very similar. It was issued to blimp crewmembers. Super heavy and quite large for a vintage jacket. He showed it to me and mentioned he was toying with selling it. I could ask him about the size.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Bought this Lawrence Shearling coat a few weeks back at a thrift store for $10. Temps will drop into the thirties tonight and I'll be stuck out in it for a few hours so it gives me an excuse (barely) to wear it. The fit could not be better. :)

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen