Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

sproily

Practically Family
tweedwaistcoat.jpg

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
I posted this over in the "what you made" thread because I just sewed this skirt up, but It is the outfit I wore today, so I thought I would share it with everyone, not just the ladies ;)

4223782212_e5b5af3dfe.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Christmas outfit: black dress with peplum, chiffon sleeves & bow. Emerald green slingbacks and ivory rose in hair.

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

Today, inspired by Doris Day in 'By the light of the silvery moon' skating scene.

tartan 'kilt' skirt, red jumper, white beret and matching scarf to the skirt (when outside).

29122009012.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Metropd, I am a great admirer of your style and particularly those lovely ladies you are always with in your photos... :eusa_clap

Sprolly, always looking sharp!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Darhling said:
Christmas outfit: black dress with peplum, chiffon sleeves & bow. Emerald green slingbacks and ivory rose in hair.

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

Today, inspired by Doris Day in 'By the light of the silvery moon' skating scene.

tartan 'kilt' skirt, red jumper, white beret and matching scarf to the skirt (when outside).

29122009012.jpg

Siempre la coquetita!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL