Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Boodles said:
My friend, next time you post a photo try taking off anything in the link which follows .jpg such as the ? or the &newest=1. I also had to delete the junk between Suit/ and IMG_2233 (I had no idea what I was doing there but it worked). Doing that may allow the photo to post so folks can see this swell suit. As I mentioned earlier it took me years to get this right!

As Sammy Davis Jr. used to say "Man o Maneschewitz!!" Thanks for the tip!! The instructions in the FAQ are not clear at all & I am a techno-Neanderthal to begin with. Thanks again! Phil

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
My fencing outfit!! Picture from the New Sheridan Club photostream

I love this picture.. I actually think it is the beginning of a lunge there!!

foil2.jpg

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Darhling said:

foil2.jpg

Great photo...the wine glass in your other hand just makes it great. It sort of an Errol Flynn / John Barrymore type of flare to it.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Well, today I was wearing blue-jeans (Levi 505s), a blue-striped dress shirt (with sleeves rolled up to below the elbow), leather shoes, and my Akubra Federation IV. This was my attire for most of the day, while I was hiking, at least. Now I'm not wearing a hat, being indoors and all. I try to bring a retro vibe into what I wear on a day-to-day basis, which most often, is my fedora.

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Darhling said:

:eusa_clap Looks very vintage :eusa_clap

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Fencing

Darhling said:

foil2.jpg
I love it! I took fencing in collage, if you had been in my class, I might have stayed with it!

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Darhling said:

foil2.jpg

Sometimes you just have to defend your drink don't you? :D Nice picture, sweet outfit!

Panache

A-List Customer
Darhling said:

foil2.jpg

Darhling,

I think that just a mere look from you dressed like that will disarm any opponent! ;)

Fencing is a wonderful sport though I prefered the epee' to the foil when I was doing it regularly years ago.

Cheers

Jamie

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AntonAAK said:
Great picture of you and Jessie, Darhling.

Glad you enjoyed the night. I hope we will see you at more NSC nights in future.

Anton

Anton!! Hi! It was all thanks to you I have such a fabulous picture to show the others, so thank you so very much. I feel so much at home at NSC :)

Spitfire said:
Nice one Darhling - next time you are in Denmark, we might take a few rounds.
I have done fencing for 6 years. I WILL be gentle!

Hi Søren :D yes we MUST go a few rounds and finish of with a nice cigar I think - we never did that! I might come back during the summer.. prepare!

Panache said:
Darhling,

I think that just a mere look from you dressed like that will disarm any opponent!

Fencing is a wonderful sport though I prefered the epee' to the foil when I was doing it regularly years ago.

Cheers

Jamie

Thank you so much!! You always give such great compliments (not just to me, but to all!) I should take up fencing I think, it looks like I have a talent for it ;)

Darhling said:
Picture from Saturday :) I got dared to not look sweet and instead to attack innocent belgium chocolates.
Isn't that what good chocolate is for, Mai?:D (Although I prefer good ol' American Ghirardelli myself... darn, shoulda bought bigger cases of their Peppermint Bark and mint-filled dark chocolate squares this year.)

Between your swordsmanship (personally, I lean toward saber, but if you'd been at my college I'd have signed up for any Fencing class) and my guns, I think the two of us by ourselves could take down a vintage Zombie Uprising... and with style, too, unless I bring Abomination to the party.;)

----------------
Now playing: John Barry - Ice Chase
via FoxyTunes

billyspew

One Too Many

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Isn't that what good chocolate is for, Mai?:D

It certainly is!! Can you believe we had two of those stands filled with scones, chocolates, cakes, tarts and sandwiches? And ladies, the delicate light in the British Museum's courtyard cafe (the one on top) gives the most amazing ambiance in the afternoon, any chap will think he's out with a vision of pure delight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav