Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Perfection from head to toe :eusa_clap
Marla said:
4561118487_37ac6b32ce.jpg

4561119115_cc78f50949.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations

Shangas said:
This wasn't exactly what I intended to wear (I had wanted to wear a blue shirt, not white, and a waistcoat along with my suit), but this is a shot my mother took of me this afternoon, right after we got home from my graduation from university:

gradshot2.jpg

The blue thing in my hands is my degree. The little yellow metallic clip sticking out from my first buttonhole is my watch-chain (my pocket-watch was inside my coat in an inner pocket).
Congratulations, well done, always walk with your head held high, you have done what most of the people in the world will never do!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful Women

Marla said:
Thank you to those who commented!:)
Don't worry, even from those of us that did not reply, I guarantee there were no negative comments made! And that goes for all the other beautiful women that have posted photos of themselves on this thread!

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
In concession to the 90+ degree weather, and standard DC humidity, I have broken two of my personal rules... I left my waistband exposed and left and empty open collar.

Sorry for the bad photo, but my camera is out again.
I am wearing a striped linen shirt, microcheck trousers, and my panama from PanamaBob.
I need to get some suspenders.
Photo58.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot