Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Looking perfect in your seersucker suit et al for the hot summer weather, SP!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap The jacket front looks a bit big in the chest on your frame though, have you lost weight or toned up some since you got this?

Oh, and speaking for myself and the others, thank you for the very nice compliment about us girls here, Baby! ;)

Slim Portly said:
I am love with the girls on this forum (and Darhling, you make a lovely evil dictator).It isn't officially Summer for four more days, but you wouldn't know it by our weather here. It's Summer as far as the thermometer is concerned, so break out the seersucker!

D-Bar-J custom lid, suit from Jos. A Bank, vintage cufflinks, and vintage Dexter bone and navy saddles.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Doing my Audrey Horne dance in my favourite flat shoes!! Better quality than before, but only half of me :D

35995_402685486849_505671849_495294.jpg

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
In My Kitchen....

Out and about running errands today....going to the post office...

4712046046_4f99b21215.jpg

vtg 50's summer blouse
vtg 50's tiki wrap skirt
modern black wrap wedges...anthropologie
Vtg bakelite bangles

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
a really cute outfit, obviously you were the best dressed gal at the P.O. today!

I want those shoes.

MaryDeluxe said:

vtg 50's summer blouse
vtg 50's tiki wrap skirt
Vtg bakelite bangles

Marla

A-List Customer
MissHannah said:
Oh this is FABULOUS! I love the print on your shirt and it's familiar to me from somewhere - can you tell me anything about it?

Thank you, Miss Hannah! It means a lot coming from you; I adore your style!

The novelty print fabric is of the Robert Kaufman brand. The background is teal with overlapping pins in brown, red, and white. I bought it at Hancock Fabrics to use for the blouse. I'm afraid that's all I know about it!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
MaryDeluxe said:

4712046046_4f99b21215.jpg

vtg 50's summer blouse
vtg 50's tiki wrap skirt
Vtg bakelite bangles

This is perfection!

Those wedges that wrap around my ankles have been on my must have list for a long time! Only I want them in red!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Thanks everyone....

I love those shoes, they are "pare gabia" univers espadrilles and I got them several years ago...so far they're holding up really well. A must have for any gals summer wardrobe! :D

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Got Rhumba?

My daughter Sarah took these pictures for me. Last night (Friday 6/18) both Sarah and son Daniel went to the Beginning Rhumba Ballroom Dance class with me at the local YMCA. The first three pics are a little blurry because after dancing in class and having such a good time, it was not easy for me to then stand still! Hey, I finally settled down long enough to get a clear shot on the last one...:) This last pic is a particularly good shot for showing off my good 'dance frame', very important for Ballroom Dancing!l

The top here is actually a ballet style, high cut leg leotard, many years old. The 'dancer' handkerchief hem skirt is of silk chiffon, many, many years old. Crystal and pearl goldtone earrings, crystal stretch bracelet. Nude Go Go Dance Ballroom shoes, grosgrain loop hairclip. I see in the rear view pics that I had inadvertently snagged my skirt on probably my bracelet, but it was easily fix-able. Wish I'd caught that and fixed it before snapping the photos!

And NO, I am NOT holding up these large Pilates exercise balls in these pictures! They are actually up high on a perpendicular facing wall to this mirrored wall, it just looks like they are over my head!

and YES, I DO have some serious tan lines on my back... I'm a swimmer. I ain't going to PhotoShop them out:p

06182010003croppedresized.jpg

06182010005croppedresized.jpg

06182010006croppedcopyresized.jpg

06182010007croppedcopyrsized.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred