Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pardon the construction...

img1308xc.jpg

img1321s.jpg

img1317n.jpg

img1316b.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
NICE!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
You perhaps need to find a good alterations lady Dahrling! I think you'd find one to be a very good investment with having a curvy figure, as I also have. My gal has been the only one I allow to work on my clothes, old and new for over 8 years now. She has been my wardrobe's saving grace!

Darhling said:
Dress from yesterday. Unortunately it doesn't fit perfectly anymore since I have lost quite a bit of weight. I do love navy blue silk!

Warbaby

One Too Many
Worn yesterday at our local museum's annual fundraiser golf tournament:

R_Golf2010cr.jpg

The only vintage items are the 1920s white linen plus fours and the wood-shafted golf club. Oh - and the sunglasses are 1930s. Blue shirt with a thin red stripe, dark red patterned bow tie, Land's End sweater vest, white cap-toe shoes of unknown maker, possibly Canadian military.

And no, I don't really play golf...

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
So this is not quite today, but on Saturday I was wearing this in Florence.

IMG_9143.jpg

And here is what I wore to the beach a little while before.
IMG_9031.jpg

Yes, I did wear a bathing suit instead of proper clothes once I was at the beach, but I am a bit scrawny and pale and I try not to take unflattering pictures.

Sorry for the bad second photo, autofocusing on delay is kinda rough.

Thurston Howell

New in Town
Today

Navy blue Hickey Freeman suit; Arrow French Cuff shirt, Wembley "Wemlon" 2.5 in sharkskin blue striped tie, blue braces, black Johnston/Murphy true wingtips; gray Akubra Stylemaster.

Gijoe

A-List Customer
When is see your dresses from this Weekend.... wow !

Today i spent another day for hiking in the southern Mountians.

- Lofgreen Cap
- RRL Chinstrap Work Shirt
- Black denim Vest
- Cushman Pants
- US Service Shoes

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Mr. 'H' said:
You both look amazing - inspirational in fact. I think what you're wearing is perfect. The handbag looks like it is made from Lloyd Loom type material.

Thanks very much. The handbag is indeed wicker. Very jealous of your car Mr. H. I am hoping to get a 1950 Ford over someday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner