Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
carriage.jpg

Headed off onto the local historic steam railroad with my cousins today. Wore the getup you see there. My cuz took the snapshot in one of the railroad carriages while the train was stopped at a station.

MartyH

New in Town
I've shown the hat here before, but not the bowtie. I'm hooked on bowties now, since I've got a good selection of neckties. At last count, I have six bowties (pre-tied don't count). Six or eight hats, depending on what you count as a hat. Two dozen sunglasses. A few suits.

I'm becoming a demi-Noah. I have to have one of each (variation).

sky.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Mario and Chasseur, I'm a (Ballroom) Dancer for over 20 years (yes I started when just a wee babe in my Mother's arms;)), but I don't Lindy Hop! You gents might someday like to consider trying West Coast Swing-- the gents get the chance to do great moves in this dance (for a change) and the music for dancing W.C.Swing is really great- such as "Just a Gigolo", both the original with Louis Prima, and the David Lee Roth cover. Lots of Blues songs can work for West Coast.:)

Mario said:
Failing to learn how to lindy hop is a very easy thing to do! I know that! :rolleyes: ;)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Wearing dark blue dress with embroidery at the neckline and pockets and white buttns down the back - love that detail. It looks greener, but it isn't the colours are higly saturated for some reason, because my hair looks more golden than it is.

Grey suede shoes but it is to hot for stockings today!

DSCN1248-1.jpg
DSCN1246.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Going to be in a photoshoot for British Cosmopolitan tomorrow, they will feature a few of us vintage girls.

So I will be wearing my homemade 40s dress for daytime 'getting ready' pictures:

DSCN0592.jpg

But I am still undecided for the evening dress.. ek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner