Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
crazydaisy said:
4739345201_8e61a75fe9.jpg
4739945466_8ebbf8023b.jpg
4739945472_e55000f413.jpg

Fun day, until I lost my scarf.
Very nice Ms. Daisy and sorry about the scarf. Another will come along I'm sure.

You look simply radiant!

RJ

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Worn all day today, but primarily for daughter Sarah's 16th birthday Pool party, held at a friend's house in Los Gatos, CA. Fifteen-plus years old J. Peterman Co. "20s" style hat, Nike exercise swimsuit, RL earrings

06272010IMG_5063cropped.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
A quick snap at the end of our Cosmo photoshoot on saturday:

L-R: Fleur de Guerre, Darhling, ArtfulDodgette, Naomi from Vintage Secret, Ally, Me and Smuterella

4736063161_77670af6ba_b.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
We were asked to participate in a piece they were doing on different groups of women getting ready to go out for the night. The other groups were Debutantes (I'm guessing they mean posh birds!) and Geordie Lasses, although we didn't actually see the others so can't verify that! The piece will be in the September issue of Cosmopolitan (UK version obviously) which is available at the beginning of August. Some of the photoshoot got a bit silly - I think they wanted us to act like we were in the sleepover scene from Grease and it just wasn't 'us' - but the last part of the shoot when they just let us pose the way we wanted to looked much better.

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Now that's what it's ALL about!! Wonderful gals! :eusa_clap

MissHannah said:

L-R: Fleur de Guerre, Darhling, ArtfulDodgette, Naomi from Vintage Secret, Ally, Me and Smuterella

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Wowee!!

MissHannah said:

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
What a line up of classy Dames! I had to undo the top button of my shirt!

RJ

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
chanteuseCarey said:
TERRIFIC Miss Hannah, Darhling, Fleur, and all the other ladies too! You ALL look like a million bucks, just wish you could get this magazine here in the USA!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
You can at specific places, and i intend to :)
MissHannah said:
All of you ladies look utterly stunning. They couldn't have picked a better group:eusa_clap

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
What a classy and discrete group of ladies. A really wonderful picture and like one of the other fellas wrote, probably the best in this thread.:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner