Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Big_e

Practically Family
deco_darling said:
4848045045_bc9ccfb9cf_b.jpg

At the Huntington Beach, Ca. Wearing custom made 40s wrap blouse and shorts all made by Nudeedudee on Etsy.

Lovely deco_darling. You look like you're having fun!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Ernest

deco_darling

One of the Regulars
hailey greenhat said:
Lovely d.d., but a rather steep prince for some shorts and a blouse.

I understand, but you get to choose from any vintage fabric you want from her selection and have it customized how you want it. You can't get better then that! Also, you have a great person who is willing to work on making the perfect ensemble. I found it well worth it. If you don't find what your looking for, Kim from nudeedudee is willing to make anything work. When I found her on etsy I was so thankful. Not many sellers will go out of there way to make a customer happy.

Panache

A-List Customer
DSC03460.jpg

Me with my new kilt, tweed casual jacket, and cromach (though same old battered but beloved balmoral cap to top off the outfit :) )

I am ready for some nice Fall weather

Cheers

Jamie

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Similar getup to the other day, jeans, casual leather shoes, brown belt, etc... However, I'm wearing a blue Land's End oxford shirt, and sporting my new hairstyle acheived through Brylcreem:

DSC00217-1.jpg

It's a good product, and it's held well after a couple of hours.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Old Dobbs Milan, '60s sport shirt, Florsheim bluchers. :)

DSCN2592.jpg

Here I am next to a new bamboo shoot. About a week old and about six feet tall. I'll get pix next to this one over the next few days/weeks to show how fast it shoots up!

DSCN2595.jpg

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
Old Dobbs Milan, '60s sport shirt, Florsheim bluchers. :)

DSCN2592.jpg

Here I am next to a new bamboo shoot. About a week old and about six feet tall. I'll get pix next to this one over the next few days/weeks to show how fast it shoots up!

DSCN2595.jpg

Your entire yard looks beautiful, Gene! I'd love to have that sort of retreat to relax in, but Michigan weather is not always as kind as Florida's. How tall is the rest of that bamboo?

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Well, this was really a month ago, but I just got the photos from a friend.

In Naples, hot weather, and not trying to stand out to terribly much. I may have gotten the century wrong though and walked around very much as though I were in the early 20th instead of the 21st.
SDC10471.jpg

SDC10498.jpg

By the way, Naples is the best city ever. It is a bit dirty and a little dangerous, but amazingly awesome.

Bugsy

One Too Many
Yeps said:

In Naples, hot weather, and not trying to stand out to terribly much. I may have gotten the century wrong though and walked around very much as though I were in the early 20th instead of the 21st.
SDC10471.jpg

SDC10498.jpg

By the way, Naples is the best city ever. It is a bit dirty and a little dangerous, but amazingly awesome.

Great photos. You look like a leading man in a Merchant/Ivory film.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
fluteplayer07 said:
How tall is the rest of that bamboo?

The rest of it's eighty to a hundred feet (!!).

Here's the next day's worth of growth. Already passed me up in height - and we haven't been getting any rain the last few days. If that were the case, it'd really be growing!

Mallory hat, vintage Royal Creations Hawaiian shirt, J Crew saddles:

DSCN2596.jpg

Honey Bee

One of the Regulars
What finery you all have!
Miss Hannah, you are indeed a very class act!
I would show you a pic, but I am not allowed yet as I need a few more posts, but today I am wearing a blue and white plaid cotton "June Cleaver" (as The Mister calls it..any dress looking vintage from any era, he calls June Cleaver!) dress with a tiny pearl bracelet and pearl necklace...leather flats as I am cleaning my sewing area...will try to post pic on my blog in a few :)
Gosh, you all are such inspiration...thanks ever so much :)

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Yeps said:

SDC10471.jpg

SDC10498.jpg

The dirt and danger is half the appeal of the old world, imo :)
So much history compared to the states.
Great photos!

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Chasseur said:
Nice photos Yeps, you look right out of scenes in Sicily from the first two Godfather films!
Thanks, that is exactly what I was going for and why I bought the linen cap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael