Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Woland

One of the Regulars
Yesterday (Sunday) for the Fremantle tweed run, Pith Helmet, Checked shirt , Tweed Tie, Tweed waistcoat, West Of England Tweed Jacket, Linen Trousers, Two Tone Brogues, and Bicycle clips, I won Best Vintage Bicycle award

pennyfathingaward.jpg

Fantastic!

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
watchjeans.jpg

Putting my ring-clip pocket-watch chain to use as it was originally intended...clipped to the belt-loop of my jeans with my watch resting in my watch-pocket! You might have noticed that this is the first photo I've posted here of me actually wearing jeans. I honestly can't say I like wearing jeans, but...*shrug* I wanted to try a slightly different look.

Big_e

Practically Family
watchjeans.jpg

Putting my ring-clip pocket-watch chain to use as it was originally intended...clipped to the belt-loop of my jeans with my watch resting in my watch-pocket! You might have noticed that this is the first photo I've posted here of me actually wearing jeans. I honestly can't say I like wearing jeans, but...*shrug* I wanted to try a slightly different look.

That's a nice casual look. It's been awhile since I wore jeans too!
Ernest

Torpedo

One Too Many
The last few contributions are great! Woland (outstanding 3-P), Thunder, Alan (cute pretty lady, too!), Binkie, Orgetorix, DMan...:arated:

Last edited:

Gijoe

A-List Customer
All Army clothing today
- German M43 Cap in dark Navy.
- US Army Makinaw Coat
- US M1910 Sweater
- Panzer Trousers
- German leggings
- Swedish Army Shoes

MikeBravo

One Too Many
watchjeans.jpg

If you're going to wear jeans, a vest is a good choice to go with it! A classic

lostinperiphery

Familiar Face
1.75" if memory serves... I tend to like my brims a bit stingier than seems to be popular on these boards... thats ok though, less competition on ebay :)

@ lostinperiphery

What's the brim width on that hat? I'm looking for my first fedora and I really like the size of that brim.

lostinperiphery

Familiar Face
@ lostinperiphery

Your shirt collar is an inch or two too big .......and I won't even comment on those low rise trowsers...;)

too big in what sense? too big too be 'vintage', or too big to work with what I'm wearing?.... I honestly can't even really tell that its bigger in comparison to any other shirt collar. talk about an un-trained eye! haha

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I wondered if a blue vest would look better, but black goes well enough.

AlanC, I love those (gold?) cufflinks you're wearing with your suit. What can you tell us about them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner