Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Boswell

New in Town
Good colour coordination here.

Todays attire in a very cold and Chilly Gloucestershire
Christys Trilby
Bladen tweed Jacket
Cordings Merino knitted waistcoat
St George armbands
Cordings Tattersall shirt
Lewin retrievers tie
Bookster Cords (fishtail back)
Thurston green Boxcloths
Alex Swift wool socks with Thurston sock suspenders
Grenson Bleasdale Boots.. VERY VERY nice.. and a Christmas pressie!!
Underneath.. Long Johns, braces tapes, long sleeve 3 button undershirt.. its cold!!!

oh.. and one Chocolate Lab called Bournville.. my constant companion!!
RBH
Dec29.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
Note: I'm not loaded...just very lucky on ebay!

Very sharp WineGuy! I agree, I get very lucky with ebay and paid maybe just a quarter of what I would have paid in stores for my clothes. Hats and shoes are what I've paid the most for.
Ernest

LaMedicine

One Too Many
New Year here is family time, so I took the time out to visit my 91 year old spinster aunt in a kimono she gave me a few years ago. The pine motif on the obi is a favored festive motif for prosperity and longevity.
2011Jan2Cut2W50.jpg

Detail of kimono motif.
08TakakoSarasa8W.jpg

Last edited:

coble

A-List Customer
68291_10150115851545350_503590349_8223233_676847_n.jpg
i know its not vintage clothing inspired, but in my christmas gifts...fossil sweater, banana republic jacket, then i'm wearing my anniversary present my Art Fawcett hat, that has taken on some character since i got it in Oct.

freefalling

New in Town
If you don't mind me asking, who's the tailor for that jacket ? I think it looks phenomenal. I'm gonna give it a shot and say Cesare Attolini? I could be off though since I've noticed several of you purchase vintage coats

Serratelli felt, Charles Tyrwhitt traditional dress shirt and a silk Hermes.
ig2qc.jpg

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Chambray Chinstrap Shirt
Continental Coffee Co. Chainstitched jacket
Chimayo Vest
Studded vintage western belt
'30s Overcoat
early '60s Custom "Beaver 50" Worth Walden (which for some reason isn't in these pics)
166240_495484685908_630485908_5914248_8129582_n.jpg

164021_495506005908_630485908_5914851_5109000_n.jpg

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Black db blazer for a speech at the courthouse today. I’ve become very partial towards blazers with shiny brass buttons lately, even if they don’t look quite as good as a suit.

investiture.png

buler

I'll Lock Up
Chambray Chinstrap Shirt
Continental Coffee Co. Chainstitched jacket
Chimayo Vest
Studded vintage western belt
'30s Overcoat
early '60s Custom "Beaver 50" Worth Walden (which for some reason isn't in these pics)

Dinerman, looks like your having way too much fun! Great pics. I love the vest. What is the locale/story of the first pic?

B

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Dinerman, looks like your having way too much fun! Great pics. I love the vest. What is the locale/story of the first pic?

B

Thank you. Had a great time. That's an abandoned church in Northern Maryland. It's a shame it's become so trashed.

alleyascot

New in Town
It's howlin' in upstate New York... about 25 degrees with the wind chill. So I'm going with my plush roasty-toasty wool/cashmere blend three-piece chalkstripe from Polo by Ralph Lauren. It's a three-button "rollover" closure side-vent with peak lapels. The vest is cut with notched lapels. Velvety-soft with a super-plush hand, that touch of cashmere also gives it a remarkable warmth-to-weight ratio and a broader comfort range than a 100% wool garment. The suit's perfect with the English bench-made strapped jodhpur boots I picked up from the wardrobes of the movie "Seabiscuit." I nailed two pairs: one worn by Jeff Bridges and a second sported by his double!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner