Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Berlin

Practically Family
Thanks for the sweet words everyone. :redface:
I keep blushing and blushing.

Tho I must admit that I am quite a novice (still) on English language, so I was wondering, Dan'l, what you meant with 'one tough act to follow' :eek:

kools

Practically Family
I speak a little Dutch, but likely not as well as your English... but is "Uw fotos kijken prachtige" understandable?

Dan'l

Practically Family
It's a playful way of saying that he does not compare favorably with you. Imagine a stage production where a very good performer is followed by a mediocre one. I suspect the saying comes from Vaudeville.

-Dave

Thank you Mr. Conwill, That is exactly what I meant by the comment Berlin. lol I should have waited until a few others had posted after you before posting my photo. :)

Berlin

Practically Family
Not today but from the weekend,

P1220012.jpg

Dan'l you look like a true gentleman :)
My compliments ;)

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
Thank you Mr. Conwill, That is exactly what I meant by the comment Berlin. lol

I should mention that I didn't mean to imply you have a mediocre look, but when I typed out the analogy it seemed to be more logical that way. You look good too - but if I'm going to be pinning anyone up on the garage wall, it's probably Berlin.

-Dave

Dan'l

Practically Family
I should mention that I didn't mean to imply you have a mediocre look, but when I typed out the analogy it seemed to be more logical that way. You look good too - but if I'm going to be pinning anyone up on the garage wall, it's probably Berlin.

-Dave

lol No offence taken, and I agree that Berlin would look much better on the wall than my mug :)

BD, that's a very lovely look you have today, despite the cold getting to you lol

kools

Practically Family
Day 1 of the second semester...teaching today's youth the history of the world. 1940s suit & tie; AE Lloyd (not shown).

Mrozedit1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace