Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Nigel

One of the Regulars
Gone all western today.
  • Jeans by Wrangler 13mwz
  • Vest by Wyoming Traders
  • Shirt by Carhartt
  • Hat by Resistol 5X Rough Stock
  • Wild Rag by De's Wild Rags
  • Pocketwatch by Waltham
  • Finally boots by Justin (sorry not in pic)
IMAG0074-1-1.jpg

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I met Edward in London today and engaged in mass political activities which I would very much like to share here but cannot due to lounge rules which I fully understand. I wore an American 40s/early 50s suit, and a charity shop find 50s tie. I trust Edward will post pictures soon.

Edward

Bartender
I met Edward in London today and engaged in mass political activities which I would very much like to share here but cannot due to lounge rules which I fully understand. I wore an American 40s/early 50s suit, and a charity shop find 50s tie. I trust Edward will post pictures soon.

Yes, indeed! Photos to follow tomorrow morning - I've stopped into the office for an hour or two this afternoon to use the internet, as I'm currently having issues with the web at home. Forgot the camera, though.... d'oh!

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars

I love the tie, Orgetorix. You look swell!

I think this outfit from last week is the most vintage-inspired I can get:

Me and my father's handed-down trench coat are all ready to go knock 'em dead at a computer work client meeting.
whatIWear03-23-11_img1.JPG

Phew! It's been a long day, but the thrifted suit was up to the task.
whatIWear03-23-11_img2b.JPG

whatIWear03-23-11_img3.JPG

I built this outfit around my newly fixed up J.C. Penney fedora. I actually finished sewing in the liner minutes before hurrying to my afternoon class/client meeting! :eek:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto