Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Jan

One of the Regulars
Thank you NancyLouise! Lottie, you look splendid! Love the neckline.
Jan, I'm crazy about your socks! Where did you buy them?

Hey,

I got them at Target! A department store chain here in the US. I can help you pick a pair up, just shoot me a message!

- Jan

Marla

A-List Customer
Just a humble outfit post...

22edited-1.jpg

Almost everything handmade from a '40s patterns.

Last edited:

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Lordy, we got some pretty girls around here!

Well said Tomasso! Cherry lips, Ms. Tuppence, Lottie, Marla and others lovely looks! :eusa_clap

Its a repeat from a little while ago, but a better photo of my mid-century Continental look I had at a awards party.

396902969.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sproily, my friend - there you went and did it again. Fantastic outfit and a fabulous photo! :eusa_clap

I think I'll really need to come to Finland one day and prowl the vintage flea markets. Flo seemed to be quite excited. ;)
I was! But mainly because the people are great;):D

I can recommend it. With ryan air it is quite cheap too (don't think they fly from berlin though)

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I think I'll really need to come to Finland one day and prowl the vintage flea markets. Flo seemed to be quite excited. ;)

Welcome! Summer is the best time to be here and if you ask me it's the only time worthwhile to be here.

Perhaps we could have a European loungers' get together in Finland this summer? I wouldn't mind going there this summer as I'm looking to travel somewhere in Europe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy