Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Lottie

Familiar Face
This is me yesterday, at the end of the Christopher Street Day in Berlin. (with heels already exchanged for flats)
I thought going a bit costume-y would only be appropriate ;)
I actually had white gloves to go with the outfit, but by the end of the day they'd gotten so dirty that I took them off...
Foto3-1.jpg

Oh, and– why yes, I wore totally period-incorrect heart shaped sunglasses.
20110625_mvmorawitz_041jpgweb.jpg

ArrowCollarMan

A-List Customer
1930's Boater Redux....

I just finished removing the collar from an old shirt and stitching in some new button holes so I could try out this vintage 'double round' collar I've had for a few years...thought I should go the whole hog with the belt-backed linen DB and the boater!

-TTO

Really great look! I'm a big fan of the detachable collar myself. I've had my eye on that exact double round. The one I usually wear is the butterfly wing.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
This is me yesterday, at the end of the Christopher Street Day in Berlin. (with heels already exchanged for flats)
I thought going a bit costume-y would only be appropriate ;)
I actually had white gloves to go with the outfit, but by the end of the day they'd gotten so dirty that I took them off...
Foto3-1.jpg

Oh, and– why yes, I wore totally period-incorrect heart shaped sunglasses.
20110625_mvmorawitz_041jpgweb.jpg

Hi Lottie!

Very cute. It looks like you're wearing the Bettie Page Captain dress? I have it too. ;0 Any sailor dress is a friend of mine.
X
BD

Last edited:

Gene

Practically Family
Horrible photoin a dirty mirror, but a pretty honest look at what I really do look like nearly everyday. Just wearin' one of my 50's rayon shirts and vintage everything else.

6-27-11.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Thanks BD! Don't think I've posted a pic of me in rollers before, so here goes. The lemon dress arrived this morning!

fllemon1.jpg

fllemon2.jpg

isadora-lack-713.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran