Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hiyas,

60s coat, 50s dress and Scotty dog sweater. I got a couple 'meows.' ;0
X
BD

leopardsm.jpg

scottysm.jpg

Mr Badger

Practically Family
As the temperature has dropped 100% (from 28C to 14C!) since last weekend, I dug out my 1940s letter sweater to go shopping for provisions, although I wore my old Levi's 506xx jacket, rather than the 1950s linen number pictured 'ere...

251360_10150636170880471_725635470_18837713_3057636_n.jpg

Sapphire

One of the Regulars
Beautiful couple! :)

Thanks rue! But don't tell anyone, as relationships between flight service crew and pilots were frowned upon at 1950's PanAm... and a marriage even let to the termination of the stewardess. Having said that, my wife has anyway already passed the then retirement age ;)

@ Mike Bravo: Thanks for the comment. Actually it was a funny situation as there was a footpath between my wife (taking the picture) and me... people were patiently waiting, so we caused a little traffic jam ;)

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
Since we have Sunday and wonderful weather I decided to dress up and stroll along the streets; Interestingly today I got more head turns by men then by the ladies (normally it's the other way round) :wink:

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

Last edited:

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Me too, my head is spinning looking at all these well-dressed ladies and gents.

Today i got told i looked like Wallis Simpson by two people at work. :confused:

Black cashmere sweater
30's style black wool skirt
Black suede 30's mary-janes
Deco diamante hairclip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats