Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Miss sofia

One Too Many
LovemyHats2 - I would have to agree with Edward. Pink trousers i would have said would be tricky to wear successfully, but you are certainly cutting a dash Sir! Lovely outfit!

Phineas - That photo is incredible, well done to you too Sir!

Widebrim - Grazie amico!!

Edward

Bartender
Today has been a "relaxed" day at the office ("relaxed" in the sense that D-Day was a bit of a ruck), so comfy Barker shoes, HeyDay 50s cut trousers, short sleeve cotton shirt (modern with a late 40s/early 50s vibe), Tootal cravat (silk, probably Sixties), Aero Goat A2 and fawn eight panel cap in a woven silk.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
LovemyHats2 - I would have to agree with Edward. Pink trousers i would have said would be tricky to wear successfully, but you are certainly cutting a dash Sir! Lovely outfit!

Phineas - That photo is incredible, well done to you too Sir!

Widebrim - Grazie amico!!

I have a good variety of clothing, and some of it is really on the "colorful" side to say the least. When I view anything at all to purchase, I have to come up with all the parts of what I would wear and have it come together. I have many "non suit" attire such as what I was wearing in this picture. Pants match the tie, tie matches pocket hanky, sport coat has light blue and pink faintly in a pattern on it, and I have some braces on that are pink with black silhouettes of top hats, canes and gloves...sort of a "theme" for making everything work, right down to the cream with a pink pattern pair of socks, and everything other then my socks, is made from silk.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
So, you're not an Oxford man, then? ;)

I really like those trews. If you'd said "pink trousers" to me I'd have questioned it, but those really work with your outfit.

I do have a good variety of clothing, suits from traditional single or double breasted in grey, blue, black, brown, checks, stripes, etc. But when it is warm, I tend to want to give my colorful trends a go of it. I have one pair of red silk pants that I wear with a silver and red check sport coat, white tie that has red and blue flowers on it, and top it all off with one of my white straw Fedora's (sporting a red feather on the hat band) and it works. Sounds horrible, but it works.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Today has been a "relaxed" day at the office ("relaxed" in the sense that D-Day was a bit of a ruck), so comfy Barker shoes, HeyDay 50s cut trousers, short sleeve cotton shirt (modern with a late 40s/early 50s vibe), Tootal cravat (silk, probably Sixties), Aero Goat A2 and fawn eight panel cap in a woven silk.

I know you get into looking fairly dapper, your avatar speaks volumes for your good taste.

Mario

I'll Lock Up

louis_custom_hatters_10_12_11.jpg

Justin B

One Too Many
My normal dress for work, but it was raining and appearently wearing my trench makes it "Dramatic", or so said the elderly woman at the grocery store.

6237592721_0bd8d6861b_z.jpg

6237593203_8e9b8a4d5f_z.jpg

6237594523_93566b869b_z.jpg

TTO

Familiar Face

The waistcoat is a linen/silk blend in a very pale blue/grey, I got it from Pakeman, Catto and Carter a few years ago, the current crop of morning-wear waistcoats appear to be in plain linen though!

The shoes are indeed plain old black oxfords, correct with practically everything!
-TTO

Last edited:

rue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925