Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

rue

I'm finally getting out of the house to do some shopping instead of unpacking, and I lost about 10 lbs since the last time I posted here, so I thought I'd take a quick picture .....

IMG_1324.jpg

I'm wearing a black short sleeve sweater and a wool skirt.
.....oops! Hadn't put my shoes on yet, but I'm wearing saddle shoes :)

I'm finally getting out of the house to do some shopping instead of unpacking, and I lost about 10 lbs since the last time I posted here, so I thought I'd take a quick picture .....

IMG_1324.jpg

....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
OK 4 outa 4
:yo:

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab

IMG_1324.jpg

Lovely as always Rue! And love your skirt! :)
X
BD

DJH

I'll Lock Up
No pics from me today, but Cad & the Dandy just released a behind the scenes video of a photo shoot I agreed to be part of (along with some other customers)!
You may be able to spot me a couple of times, along with another face some of you may recognise from the interweb!
Have a giggle !
-TTO

TTO, the video is brilliant. Looks as though you had a great time!

R.G. White

One of the Regulars
No pics from me today, but Cad & the Dandy just released a behind the scenes video of a photo shoot I agreed to be part of (along with some other customers)!
You may be able to spot me a couple of times, along with another face some of you may recognise from the interweb!
Have a giggle !
-TTO

Great video!

Effingham

A-List Customer

IMG_1324.jpg

Is it uncooth to say "woof" to a married woman? ;)

(Personally, I rue [heh] being single.... ;) )

thecardigankid

One of the Regulars
It's another work day for me so I'm wearing my issue gray department shirt and dark blue bdu trousers and black boots, if I get lucky I'll get to put all my heavy bunker gear on and get to play for a little while. Oh the joys of being a fireman lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari