Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
I really must remember not to take pictures inside- so they are not the best quality.
These were taken on a very warm Wednesday!
Blouse homemade from a 40's pattern
Skirt and belt original 40's
Dress clips 30's or 40's

7268937394_cda2c4bb57.jpg
7268952590_eefd8bb7a2.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Sproily are you sure I didn't just see you in one of those Garbo films like "Flesh and the Devil" or "The Mysterious Lady"?

Well done!

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Cleaning out the closet and trying on things I've not worn in awhile. Brooks Brothers linen suit, 1930s tie, and a Akubra Country Club. I'll probably be listing the suit for sale soon.

402753770.jpg

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Warming up in the Mountains - unusual seersucker suit with a blue/taupe stripe, black/tan leather & suede spectators, "Palm Beach" mohair blend tie, Hopkins boater.
IMG_0290.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Yes, they're the closest I've found to what I believe an Oxford Bag would really be like. They've had some double takes in Beijing. Some children in hareem pants laughed at them in London one day, which I took as a compliment. They're from HeyDay, their Gallipoli model. I've never actually measured them at the ankle, but they must be about twenty inches around. Lovely things to wear. Great fun in high winds or on chairoplanes.... Great coupled with long johns in the worst of the Winter too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24