Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Wool tweeds and chevron make me like the fall, too.

425795_449360271776377_2118819312_n.jpg

546247_449360055109732_1058708214_n.jpg

Da schau, die Janet! Schön, daß Du den Weg in Flounge gefunden hast! :D

Ach, bevor ich's vergesse: Wundervolles Outfit! :eusa_clap

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
been out on a cycle ride'tweed run' today so have been wearing this ensemble;
2iavm06.jpg

Absolutely awesome. Both the bike and the attire! Looks like a fantastic day for a tweed run too!

I've got an idea to turn a pair of linen pants I have into plus fours for bike riding, but I'd need to learn to use a sewing machine first lol Going back to work soon, so it's likely going to be pushed back quite a bit.

Edward

Bartender
Here is a less spectacular outfit from me. Pretty much my everyday attire at the moment.
floshawl1.jpg

That sweater is great - I love finding bargains that can pass for vintage in a high street place. Boots look great, too - Redwings?

This pic is from saturday.
brassaiflo2.jpg

Great shot, really noir.

Great pictures all. Edward, you really like this waistcoat don't you? I can't blame you.

Ha, yes.... Found it on eBay last year, but didn't wear it for the first time until Goodwood this year. It sat in my office for a long time waiting until I could get out to the drycleaner (it came with three little drops of what were either red wine, or I think more likely, dried in blood. Can still see it a little, but you have to look for it).

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
GEDC9264.JPG
GEDC9279.JPG

Here are a couple of snaps of the outfits I wore to my aunts wedding last week- they are terrible, but they are the only ones where I'm alone.
Both dresses are from the 40's, the same with the hat and silver evening shoes. The navy shoes are 30's.:eek:
Miss Tuppence, I've yet to see you post a bad picture! Like Widebrim said, as always you look absolutely smashing!

I'm sure all the photos from the wedding are going to start coming my way, soon. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception.

Mom took this one of me before I headed up to the Dells for the reception.

2012-10-06%252016.20.00.jpg

Thanks! I had never felt so well-dressed in my life. I always like to dress up, but I don't own anything so fancy. My mom (who's not wild on my vintage/formal attire) was even excited and just had to snap some photos lol

Tommy, a big sister couldn't be anymore proud. You look very handsome :)

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I wore a London Fog "Maincoat" raincoat of unknown vintage for the first time in Los Angeles' rainy weather, and the condition looked just about new when I got it.

IMG_0745-1-1.jpg

I think the hat fits with it, and even my brown Indy style Akubra.

In case anyone wants to try to identify the decade of the coat, go ahead. Here's the label:

$T2eC16hHJHYE9nzpgIOoBQY2BSdpPg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland