Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Actually what I was wearing Sunday...

2012-10-14%2015.02.29.jpg

The one on the right is better than the one on the left. :p

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
No pics -YET... My ds Daniel already had a vintage WWII "Ike" jacket, 9th Air Force Army Air Corp. Staff Sargeant rank- issue dated 1944, the matching garrison cap, and the khaki tie with a summer khaki shirt. A trip after school to City Vintage of So. SF... :) Now he has the vintage correct matching green wool trousers, an early issue web belt, and the green wool shirt to complete the uniform, with repro gunner's wings and repro service ribbons.

What with his 'Captain America' haircut, he sure looks like the real deal- a teenager who lied about his age to enlist in WWII. This vintage uniform will serve him well for the wearing at vintage and historic events and dances for quite a while.

Mum (moi) picked up a vintage nightgown that will stand in for a full length slip for my vintage gown, and got a vintage stud and cuff link set for my bf to go with his early 1940s midnight blue vintage tuxedo. Thank you to vintage dealers Robert and Jula of City Vintage for all their help!!

We shall thusly be vintage attired for a dance on Saturday evening 10/20, pics to follow...

The Right one (Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park) has been my daily driver and is not being sold. Everyone says I should sell it and keep the Country Squire. Glad to hear some folks still like my Merc better.

The Right one (Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park) has been my daily driver and is not being sold. Everyone says I should sell it and keep the Country Squire. Glad to hear some folks still like my Merc better.

The MGMCP is definitely the sharper looking of the two for whatever that is worth. But then it is really only your opinion (and maybe james) that matters while Everyone and I can take a leap.
:D

I value all input, but the Squire will bring more money on eBay. These past few posts should really be moved to one of the car threads.

The MGMCP is definitely the sharper looking of the two for whatever that is worth. But then it is really only your opinion (and maybe james) that matters while Everyone and I can take a leap.
:D

Mr Badger

Practically Family
A couple more pics of me DJing at the recent Bath Va Vintage Fashion Fair... you still can't really see the fleck in my suit, bah! :eusa_doh:

560537_10152160055960471_1708804071_n.jpg

10244_10152177206510471_2135004642_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari