Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

MikeBravo

One Too Many
Thanks Cookie. I had some alterations done on it recently to make it fit more snug around my waist. I shouldn't have stuck that 'kerchief' in my pocket, though....spur of the moment thing. It's actually some sort of vintage Florida souvenir.

Man! That really illustrates what a little tailoring can do. Wonderful jacket

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
bluepingray.jpg

Haven't been around much for various reasons, mostly because I'm back to work (not wearing much besides uniform these days) but yesterday (now 2:46am) was Guy Fawkes Day. Went to my good buddy's house and watched V for Vendetta, our annual tradition!

Remember, remember the fifth of November,
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I can think of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot!

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Splintercellz - thanks for the kind words! Honestly I haven't even been able to "dress up" (ie wear the clothes I like to wear every day) because I've been working and doing at-home family stuff. Today was one of the first days I really brought it back again. Cheers!

GiJoe, I never get tired of seeing your awesome adventurous posts! You must be the best dressed chap in the alps! I wonder what you do for work that leaves you so much time for galavanting. I need that job! lol

Gijoe

A-List Customer
GiJoe, I never get tired of seeing your awesome adventurous posts! You must be the best dressed chap in the alps! I wonder what you do for work that leaves you so much time for galavanting. I need that job! lol
Thanks, i spend my Holydays for my mountain trips.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks. How could it not look good with that lady next to me? I consider my outfit as a poor man's tux. Actually many of the other guests on the table did wear black or even white tie. I am just to stingy and lazy to get all the stiff stuff and studs together.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. How could it not look good with that lady next to me? I consider my outfit as a poor man's tux. Actually many of the other guests on the table did wear black or even white tie. I am just to stingy and lazy to get all the stiff stuff and studs together.

To be honest I don't really ever would have the opportunity to wear formal stuff. Come to think of it: I hate formal clothing. On myself, that is. Would make me look...what did the Baron jsut say? Unfortunate? Yes, that about nails it. ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda