Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
my 16yo son Daniel, he sure looks like the real deal here
here is the information about his vintage WWII uniform- his Captain America haircut is perfect for this look
WWII Staff Sergeant; 9th Air Force, Army Air Corps; on left sleeve are three horizontal bars representing 18 months spent overseas: above right pocket: "ruptured duck" for honourable discharge; above right pocket: aerial gunner's wings (reproduction) and ribbons for (from right to left) Air Medal, American Campaign, and European Theatre; around neck is a pair of WWII binoculars
IMG_2950.jpg

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
^^Carey, your son looks great! And the same for you, thunderw! (But where's your bayonet?)

Yes, it does get cool enough in autumn to wear a suit and hat in Los Angeles.

Photoon2012-11-01at1625-1.jpg

c. mid-'50s Stetson Royal Deluxe, "modern" Hugo Boss suit, Bold Look-era hand-painted necktie, and VA-supplied sunglasses (they've come a long way from the old "BCGs").

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Widebrim, looking very sharp yourself!

^^Carey, your son looks great! And the same for you, thunderw! (But where's your bayonet?)

Yes, it does get cool enough in autumn to wear a suit and hat in Los Angeles.

Photoon2012-11-01at1625-1.jpg

c. mid-'50s Stetson Royal Deluxe, "modern" Hugo Boss suit, Bold Look-era hand-painted necktie, and VA-supplied sunglasses (they've come a long way from the old "BCGs").

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Very nice floey! Thats a look a try to pull together every once in a while, I dont have any nice spearpoint shirts so I usually use a collarless workshirt and cord jacket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR