Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Hathorn Ranch packers,Lee work pants,Wigwam socks,tweddy vest,brown hunting coat,Rolex datejust,Duo Fold undershirt,Parker Duo Fold pen,buck pen knife,no hat though.sorry no pic`s,still using my Hassy SWC camera,some day I will let my wife take some pic`s with the new Leica M9 I bought her for Christmas.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Rollable Borsalino, American Optical sunglasses, club collar shirt, early '30s flannel trousers, '50s Allen Edmonds.
482734_10201168557361911_673475866_n.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
from last night: My sweetheart Tom and I went to hear the pianist and dance to his music at the Laurel Court restaurant in The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.

the lobby and looking toward the piano in the Laurel Court, photo taken standing at the inside of the front doors

I wore red beaded and sequin dress found in a vintage shop. Its not that old (80s or 90s?), but removing the shoulders pads gave it an earlier feel.

Tom wore his vintage early 1940s midnight blue DB tuxedo

from last night: My sweetheart Tom and I went to hear the pianist and dance to his music at the Laurel Court restaurant in The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.

the lobby and looking toward the piano in the Laurel Court, photo taken standing at the inside of the front doors

I wore red beaded and sequin dress found in a vintage shop. Its not that old (80s or 90s?), but removing the shoulders pads gave it an earlier feel.

Tom wore his vintage early 1940s midnight blue DB tuxedo

The Fairmont Hotel is a beautiful place. Did you two run over to the Tonga Room?

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thank you Shangas, we do make for a handsome couple. It was in large part Tom's idea to dress up this much, he wanted to wear his tuxedo. Me, heck I'll make/find any excuse to dress fancy/schmancy!

At the Fairmont, I said its good that we go this very fancy dressed, we get many positive comments from the folks there, staff and patrons. I told him its good that we really dress up when we go out, because "somebody needs to." Someone needs to set a standard, there is far too much of what I call the "casualization" of America in regards to clothing.

Oooh you both look very elegant :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner