Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
GREAT pics Edward, thanks for sharing them!!
Edward said:
Saturday night, at young Fleur's birthday party:

IMGP3456.jpg

IMGP3457.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
chanteuseCarey said:
Always looking sharp BM, cool tie too.

Thanks.

I found a box full of my Dad's old ties a couple years ago and have been wearing them ever since. It's fun to look back at some of the old pictures from the late '50's and through the '60's and see the same ties.

I remember my Dad telling me he had a bunch of wide ties from the '40's that he threw away when the styles changed to the narrow ties. When the narrow ties went away in the '70's he said that he wouldn't make the same mistake, so he boxed the narrow ones up and put them away. It took 40 years, but I think they are starting to make a come back. :)

SayCici

Practically Family
4707608235_8243d575b4.jpg

Today! Skirt sewn by me from a 1930s pattern, the top is supposedly 70s but I thought the grommet/lacing was a very 30s detail.

4703897255_84474e0698.jpg

Day before yesterday. Dress sewn by me!

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Wow! Too many good looks to comment on but GIJoe, Darhling, Big man, Mario, Marla, and others I've missed some of the better looks I've seen lately!:eusa_clap

PS: GI Joe and Mario you guys are such inspirations!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Wednesday for Duck & Gin night at a friends place (VS headquarters). Playing dress up with her hats - trying to be an evil dictator.

ivory wide legged Heyday trousers and midnight blue silk shirt.

dg1.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Grrlfriday, you are welcome to come live in my closet :D

GiJoe - well sort off yes. A friend took the three newest ones of me. I am absolutely rubbish at taking my own picture!

Slim Portly

One Too Many
I am love with the girls on this forum (and Darhling, you make a lovely evil dictator).

It isn't officially Summer for four more days, but you wouldn't know it by our weather here. It's Summer as far as the thermometer is concerned, so break out the seersucker!

IMG_0405-crop.jpg

D-Bar-J custom lid, suit from Jos. A Bank, vintage cufflinks, and vintage Dexter bone and navy saddles.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Terrific pics Dahrling!! Dancing a tango in the rain at 4am with a beautiful man sounds too, tooo divine! Love the dress, especially the color- is the little shrug/bolero thingie attached to the dress, or is it separate? Brand name and source please...

Darhling said:
Mario, GREAT picture!!

From last weekend, waiting for the bus to go out and later, dancing tango at 4 am in the rain with a beautiful man.
g2-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy