Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
HarpPlayerGene said:
DSCN2000.jpg
thunderw21 said:
Snazzy, two wonderful ways of wearing striped shirts. And may i say beautiful shoes to you both!

Edward

Bartender
Redwoodjedi said:
Well, Edward....That is a question I would like answered as well. It is missing the zip out liner that obviously had the tag on it. No other markings. It was advertized as late 40's early 50's Leather Jacket on Etsy Vintage. I snagged it for a song. I took it to the local Vintage shop and said it probably was mid to late 40's judging from the style of the cuts but as far as a brand, had no more clue than I did. Sorry.[huh]

RJ

Nice, I thought it was vintage. There were a lot of jackets similar to this in the UK in the 70s, from what I can gather, but the 70s era ones pretty much all had knit cuffs to them. I suspect they were based on earlier designs, such as yours.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
oh my oh my Mario.... its rather hot outside too in sunny No. Calif. But honey, the temperature inside just rose significantly right here at the computer with seeing this terrific picture..;) A great casual summer look for you Sir!

Mario said:
Not exactly vintage (with the exception of the pants and the hat). Rather hot today...

sovereign_gray_07_10_10.jpg

Grant Fan

Practically Family
This was on Saturday night I went out with my friends and I decided I wanted to go 60's for the first time ever.
IMG_0978.jpg

and this is me and my friend right before we went out, being goof balls
34006_10150226757345355_505185354_1.jpg

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
chanteuseCarey said:
RJ, you do desaturate or greyscale on these pics of yours??

i

I just convert a color webcam capture to a black and white and mess with the Brightness and Contrast a little and I might do a slight Blur as well to capture or more Noir-like feel.

Rosie_Beau

One of the Regulars
Mario said:
Rosie_Beau -- Thank you. Glad you like it! :)
I like the high contrast of the dark inside and the bright outside. The doors and windows give nice, structured lines and the parasol and other items around add intresting shapes without detracting from the main figure - you!
A very sharp photo and a very sharp outfit too!
What shutter speed and f/stop is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy