Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Rosie_Beau said:
I like the high contrast of the dark inside and the bright outside. The doors and windows give nice, structured lines and the parasol and other items around add intresting shapes without detracting from the main figure - you!
A very sharp photo and a very sharp outfit too!
What shutter speed and f/stop is it?

To be perfectly frank about it, if it comes to shooting footage - photo or video - I'm a complete bummer. I can work some magic on digital images and video sequences but I'm no good at providing the proper source material. Plus, my camera was already among the worst ones when I bought it - and that was about five years ago... But hey, it's incredibly apt at introducing all sorts of erroneous pixels to your photos, especially in the darker areas. Come to think of it: this camera is one dark spot in itself... :p Not much you could adjust here. It's more or less all set to auto mode. The rest is postprocessing... :eek:

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Here I am today in a vintage Hale Hawaii skirt
IMG_1009.jpg

And my favorite silver shoes.
IMG_1013.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@ alden405: now she is about to adobt your style? cuffed jeans and bandanas ;-)

And her shoelaces match the print of her shirt. she will be a big style icon soon

MissHannah

One Too Many
Went casual and repro yesterday for work. Excuse the terrible photography. I think the capris are 80s - they were white with little ribbon rosebuds sewn on when I got them and I dyed them navy (although they have faded to something more like a royal blue). The top is just a basic cotton stripey thing from H&M about 5 years ago and the ballet pumps were from Sainsburys!!

4802152916_332815498d_z.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
Went casual and repro yesterday for work. Excuse the terrible photography. I think the capris are 80s - they were white with little ribbon rosebuds sewn on when I got them and I dyed them navy (although they have faded to something more like a royal blue). The top is just a basic cotton stripey thing from H&M about 5 years ago and the ballet pumps were from Sainsburys!!

WOW! Looking casual yet classy MissHannah!:eusa_clap
Ernest

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Mario said:
Trying to survive in the heat and humidty of this saturday afternoon in Berlin.
Then trade those flannel trousers for some in linen and dump the felt lid for a straw.;)

Love the trousers, BTW.

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
MissHannah said:

Even your casual is stunning! :eek:fftopic: I like what you did with your hair, the softer curl fits the outfit. Is it a different set than normal or did you leave leftover curls in?

MissHannah

One Too Many
hailey greenhat said:
Even your casual is stunning! :eek:fftopic: I like what you did with your hair, the softer curl fits the outfit. Is it a different set than normal or did you leave leftover curls in?

Oooh thanks! It's because it's got a little longer I think - the curls just drop into nicer bigger curls, which I definitely prefer!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
MissHannah -
You take sophistication to the next level. I admire you, and yet I'm intimidated - and I like it.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran