Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Grant Fan

Practically Family
I wore this yesterday it was easily 110+. My family came to visit and we went to the USS Wisconsin, and there were a bunch of vets there that really liked my dress, they actually said something while I was walking around the ship with my nephew. I love this dress I feel like a princess in it.
IMG_1034.jpg

and the back
IMG_1033.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Woody's Retro Lounge button up shirt, white t-shirt underneath, Levi's 505 jeans, Clarks leather casual shoes, cotton B-15 bomber jacket during evening walk, and a dark brown Federation IV. That about sums up today's.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Basic Instincts

Panache said:
Stayed a few days in The City and had the opportunity to stroll through the San Francisco Botanical Garden.

DSC03272.jpg

I like this outfit a lot but the stick I have doesn't seem quite right for setting...
Cheers
Jamie
The outfit is fine. It's not the walking stick that worries me, what ever you do, please don't do your Sharon Stone Basic Instincts impersonation!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Edward said:
Yesterday, following our Summer Graduation ceremony at which my final year undergraduates received their LLBs.

38333_104287639627158_100001377681491_31180_1740227_n.jpg
Congratulations! Always a very big achievement to work for any degree in higher education! Be proud, you earned it!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Chaps - and I might be wrong - but I don't think Edward was receiving his degree, I believe he teaches at uni, but was in his finery because his students had just received their LLBs.

You look great Edward BTW. But thankfully I haven't had to wear that get up since my masters graduation, I was always getting the damn gown caught under chair legs!

Edward

Bartender
Thank-you, gentlemen; Paddy and Smithy are indeed correct - I was on the platform party rather than receiving my own degrees (which I acquired rather longer ago than I now care to think!). Glas to know I look young enough to have been up there for the first time myself, however! ;)

Smithy said:
You look great Edward BTW. But thankfully I haven't had to wear that get up since my masters graduation, I was always getting the damn gown caught under chair legs!

I love wearing the gown, and (most of...) the pomp and circumstance associated with the whole affair. Unbelievably hot under there on Monday, though - glad I thought to wear a linen suit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112