Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

rue

'Silly'..! Holey freakin Smokes..! :eusa_clap:cool:

Wow!!...you look great Rue ;)

Hellllloooooo! :D :eusa_clap

That is a beautiful dress and you wear it well!

Look at rue's baby blues......

My sis always looks so pretty. I'm gonna run myself ragged threatening fellas lol

Boy you guys sure know how to make a girl blush..... thank you all :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh and Tommy.... you have to say that :p

RichardH

One of the Regulars
You looked darling Lottie! That dress is perfect :)

Here's my contribution from Christmas Eve:

IMG_1564.jpg

My daughter took this picture of me and although I look silly (as I think I always do no matter what), it shows the true color of the dress ......
IMG_1563-1.jpg
That's a very nice dress, and I wish more women would wear their hair in a vintage fashion nowadays, your hair looks absolutely smashing!

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
Boy you guys sure know how to make a girl blush..... thank you all :eek: :eek: :eek:

Let me repeat Mario's comment, Rue! :arated: And a friendly "hellloooo!" to you too, BD. Two roses among some very sharp-looking thorns (meaning all you men of this classy place). It's great that all of you lucky enough to own those classic clothes care enough to wear them well!

Here's my recent best. Christmas eve, 1950's suit plus modern:
WhatIWear_12-24-11.JPG

Christmas day, reading a new book in a different '50s (I think) suit minus the jacket.
WhatIWear_12-25-11_img1.JPG

It sure is more fun getting decked out for the holidays when you have swell golden-era threads to choose from!

-Steven

amador

A-List Customer

IMG_1564.jpg

My daughter took this picture of me and although I look silly (as I think I always do no matter what), it shows the true color of the dress ......
IMG_1563-1.jpg

Classic looks with class. If someone has not offered to hue your form from the finest marble I would be surprised. Thank you.

rue

Let me repeat Mario's comment, Rue! :arated: And a friendly "hellloooo!" to you too, BD. Two roses among some very sharp-looking thorns (meaning all you men of this classy place). It's great that all of you lucky enough to own those classic clothes care enough to wear them well!

Christmas day, reading a new book in a different '50s (I think) suit minus the jacket.
WhatIWear_12-25-11_img1.JPG

It sure is more fun getting decked out for the holidays when you have swell golden-era threads to choose from!

-Steven
Thank you Steven :)
You look very dapper and I like your new moustache :)

Classic looks with class. If someone has not offered to hue your form from the finest marble I would be surprised. Thank you.

I'm not even sure what to say amador, except thank you :eek:

AntonAAK

Practically Family

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1563-1.jpg

Simply stunning...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy