Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
Next to my dream car at the Old Westbury car show. '50s hat and shirt, modern pants and shoes.
CIMG5110_zpsee2cdf07.jpg

mattface

Practically Family
It's a Made in America rainy day on my front porch in Montpelier, VT. vintage Stetson 3x, Salaam Shirt, Gustin Jeans, vintage pocket square, Vintage Mason boots. Also, not made in America Lands end nailhead oxford cloth jacket.

Untitled by mattface, on Flickr

Last edited:

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Those are a nice tall boot! Im looking for a boot like that. I have a pair of ankle boots that are a size too small on me maybe I shall put them up on the classifieds

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Finally some good weather the other day, so I wore a cotton frock for the first time this year, albeit with a knitted vest on top...eventually it was warm enough to go vest free.
The 1930's dress was a birthday present to myself.

Oh my... Stunning!... :eeek:

^That's a lovely photo! Where was it taken? The building behind you reminds me very much of The Haunted Mansion attraction at Walt Disney World. :)

We have these places for real (that place is Charlecote Park)... no need for Disney here... my wife works at a similar 'National Trust' property... not sure if its haunted, but I would not fancy being alone in there alone at night.

Very nice outfits all...

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Thanks MarkJohn and Hyena Stomp, yes the place is Charlecote Park - fairly image heavy post on my blog about it.

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Very cool blog :cool3: - you've captured some great shots at Charlecote; did you sneak the interior ones, as your not normally allowed to take pics in NT properties, as you might be casing the joint ;) - that malachite and garnet studded writing set, is simply beautiful.

Thanks MarkJohn and Hyena Stomp, yes the place is Charlecote Park - fairly image heavy post on my blog about it.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Nope, no sneaking, photographing was allowed, just not with flash. Which made it difficult and sometimes impossible to capture good images. There are far better ones than mine out on the web.

highway66blues

One of the Regulars
pinesiw, Love the find
Great coat.
I gotta invest me into some cotton plaid shirts.
All'a mine are solids.
Like yer brown trousers,too
Brown's a fav color,got lotsa browns & tans

Gotta hunt me up a cotton coat...wearin' the hell outta a wide wale grey coruroy coat fer now

Last edited:
We have these places for real (that place is Charlecote Park)... no need for Disney here... my wife works at a similar 'National Trust' property... not sure if its haunted, but I would not fancy being alone in there alone at night.

Though there is Alton Towers, a theme park which was built around the ruins of an actual manor house built in 1801. :p

alton-towers-2_1715776a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko