Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Jeeze..I've seen ankle boots..knee boots and waders..but don't ever recall boots pulled up over the shoulder.
Any pics..? :shocked:

kpXyoWZWlpsE5Uc6mV3eGZiNVfHQKTvXVH9dtKWg7IRKsnbRqJt2bPoz2Jt5bl39GDzCYhMBOyXUF7wkFetCnBghcQwTBSa9vLMoQ-6WQi31MD_VGr5y-gjhrfjTpwLXhjAEKFfPkjUbbmUGEmsRB58X_4M=s220-c

Bull shoulder boots.

WineGuy

A-List Customer

Attended a gala event at the New York Athletic Club on Central Park South this past weekend, this photo was taken on their veranda overlooking Central Park. From head to toe: Gus Miller(Batsakes) Montecristi, James R. Belle vintage blazer from early 60's, Lanvin tie, orange with blue polka dot pocket square, Borrelli shirt, and J. Crew Nantucket red chinos. I liked the look but I must admit I stood out like a peacock among a flock of crows at this event.

mattface

Practically Family

Untitled by mattface, on Flickr

Today was the end of year lunch at work where we honored amongst others, my boss who is retiring. I donned a bow tie in his honor, because he is known for wearing them. I kinda dig it though, so I may start adding them to my look.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Rue, looks like it was a fun wedding! Very nice! You look great, too!

Wine, man, you are one sharp fella!

Matt, I agree with you wearing bowties more. You can definately pull them off!

Today, I went with my 1940's Brown Summer-weight suit, 50s summer shirt, 20s Stetson, 40's summer shoes.

01716.jpg

DamianM

Vendor
Rue, looks like it was a fun wedding! Very nice! You look great, too!

Wine, man, you are one sharp fella!

Matt, I agree with you wearing bowties more. You can definately pull them off!

Today, I went with my 1940's Brown Summer-weight suit, 50s summer shirt, 20s Stetson, 40's summer shoes.

01716.jpg

The Shoes!!!!
I love it when the clothes get some good loving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner