Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Orangegrad

Practically Family
GI Joe - you live in the most beautiful country I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. As a college student back in the late 1970s I spent three weeks traveling around your country with a Swiss kid my age and another American. Even today I will look at those old photos and revisit some wonderful memories.

BladeOfAnduril

One of the Regulars
No pictures, but Gap dark wash jeans, Express slim fit pale green dress shirt, a wonderful gray/blue tweed jacket I bought off of Nick D, AE Wilberts in brown, and my brown Knox Fifteen.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
BKtie_zps4212915d.jpg

1940s silk tie (courtesy of Baron Kurtz - thanks), Dunn & Co waistcoat, Darcy cricket shirt.

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
WOW what a stunning tie! That is just incredible. I'm not a huge fan of the crazy patterns that seem to be the norm with most 40's ties, but this one...my goodness I'd snap that up in a heart beat if I saw it at a store.

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Cool triple feature^^
Decided to check out the thrift and found myself a great winter to go with cords, plaid with halfbelt perfect fit
20131129_155216.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points