Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Derek Cavin

One of the Regulars
Love this website since it so nice to see people dressed up. Went to Kroger's the other day and commented to my wife that it looks like everyone looks like they just got out of bed. (it was 2pm)

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 19014
We went to 2 fleamarkets today but I found nuffin. My gf did find a nice 20s looking shawl collar cardigan though.

Outfit: Vecona Vintage cap, 40s Maine Guide jacket I bought from Dinerman, Sugar Cane shirt I got through a trade, Vecona waistcoat, Lutece jeans, LL Bean/Chippewa boots.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
nice outfits TT and Simon.

Flo, since you've put two colours together which often cause debate (blue and green) here's two more which have a similar effect; brown and black:

_1020963_zpsb01f0145.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
nice outfits TT and Simon.

Flo, since you've put two colours together which often cause debate (blue and green) here's two more which have a similar effect; brown and black:

_1020963_zpsb01f0145.jpg
Thanks. Yes, but your combo works too. Maybe it's just the picture but the grey looks rather "warm" in it's hues? Could be the reason it works better with brown than jet black would.

Papperskatt

Practically Family
Green and blue is one of my favourite combos. I'm worming up towards combining black and brown, too; today I wore a pair of black boots with a brown norfolk jacket. (no pics, unfortunately)

i need to take a photo of my brown and black spectators.

I have a pair of black and brown balmoral boots that I need to photograph as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner