Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Riley Dee

One of the Regulars
My Goodness!

lyburnum said:
img7792ve3.jpg
img7782yc1.jpg

Dress: Handmade
Jewelry: Vintage
Shoes: Me Too Shoes (The most comfortable heels in the world!)

I really need to get some more day gloves [huh]

HUBBA HUBBA!

A.R. McVintage

This forum is full of lookers, if I say so myself. A woman in a classic will always look better than one in the latest "Boho-hobo" thing on the rack. And the fact that so many of these gals make their own clothes--all the more amazing!

EvenOdd

New in Town
2007-11-02_1.jpg

Showing professors on campus how to do things. I teach a single class as a graduate student so some friends have called me "Professor".

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
wore my G-1 today...about 28 degrees heading to class at 9am, never got above 40 today...anyways its an Avirex thats well worn out and fairly neat looking...can post a picture later if you like...

Marty M.

Vendor
Overcoat season (about time).

Finally was able to break out my favorite overcoat today. It's a custom Cardinal of Canada, double breasted, Cashmere with chalk stripes. The suit is a custom grey with a rust stripe. It has a '30's high "V" cut on the back of the trousers. Sorry about the picture quality. I'm a better Haberdasher then Photographer (I hope). Thanks.
Marty Mathis

P1010037.jpg
[/IMG]
I look better in the shadows.

P1010039.jpg
[/IMG]
The Coat.

P1010042.jpg
[/IMG]
Close up.

P1010044.jpg
[/IMG]