Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
These are a little dark since they were taken while it was raining. It's a 1970s suit but it's not bad. And it's not polyester either! :eek: :D

Vintage Champ boater and vintage clip-on bowtie.

me020-1.jpg

me019-1.jpg

me021-1.jpg

Pip

A-List Customer
Thunder21 - Looking swish, nice suit too! I wouldn't have guessed its date if you hadn't of mentioned it. The hat tops it all off nicely. Lovely shoes too :D

Must say as well, I do like the front of your house. It must be so welcoming and pleasant to see it and to sit out there watching the world go by. Rather than the brick and stone fortresses we have in the UK lol!

Darrrrhling - Need I say? Well I will anyway, looking sensational. That skirt is fantastic and I can only dream of having the skills to make something like that. Fabulous, really quite fabulous :D

And those shoes are quite simply exquisite, just keep getting lovelier and lovelier (is that even a word? haha) lol

Slim Portly

One Too Many
I think of this as my Frontier Banker look. Black wool suit with patterned vest, black wingtips, double Albert chain with watch and cigar scissors, Mercury dime cufflinks, crystal tie tack, and my new Bailey derby.

16615052926.jpg

16615053093.jpg

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
thunderw21 said:
These are a little dark since they were taken while it was raining. It's a 1970s suit but it's not bad. And it's not polyester either! :eek: :D

Vintage Champ boater and vintage clip-on bowtie.

me020-1.jpg

me019-1.jpg

me021-1.jpg

You're so sharp looking. You always look like you just stepped out of The Golden Era (70s suit or no).
biggrinlove.gif

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Pip said:
Darrrrhling - Need I say? Well I will anyway, looking sensational. That skirt is fantastic and I can only dream of having the skills to make something like that. Fabulous, really quite fabulous :D

And those shoes are quite simply exquisite, just keep getting lovelier and lovelier (is that even a word? haha) lol

Oh yes, you must say! I am 'almost' running out of outfits to wear unless I am allowed to repeat myself.

Thank you, as always the compliments you pay gets lovelier and lovelier (we have now made it a word!) lol

Thunder - I agree with Pink, you look spot on every time and you are always in such wonderful scenery!!

Slim - good to see you posting again, great outfit, the red details really makes everything come together!

MissHannah

One Too Many
I think this is kind of similar/identical to one I've posted before but I like the picture because you can nearly see my lovely new Clark's shoes!

ThamesField1.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
MissHannah said:
I think this is kind of similar/identical to one I've posted before but I like the picture because you can nearly see my lovely new Clark's shoes!

ThamesField1.jpg

One day you will wake up to find all your lovely cardigans stolen - I think todays nick-name will be Miss Mary st. Mead 1958 (sorry thats the only british town I can remember at the top of my head)

MissHannah

One Too Many
Hehehe! I shall keep my cardi's under lock and key, safe from marauding Danes! The picture was taken in Teddington so I could be Miss Teddington today :) I'm mixing my decades terribly though - 40's hair, fifties shirt and cardi, 60's jeans and modern shoes! Shocking!!

MissS

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
Having some friends over for dinner.

Black 'ballet' top - H&M
Lavender tulle circle skirt - homemade
Lavender shoes - Bottega Veneta

DSC01803.jpg
DSC01462.jpg

Lovin' your 50's look, gorgeous gal. Little piece of advice - not to be attempted when it's windy out. I did a Marilyn yesterday. :eek:

alexandra

Practically Family
MissHannah said:

ThamesField1.jpg

From the first time I saw a picture of you I've had this burning jealousy for your hair colour. It is currently raging out of control. You look fabulous and I secretly hate you!

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Slim Portly said:
I think of this as my Frontier Banker look. Black wool suit with patterned vest, black wingtips, double Albert chain with watch and cigar scissors, Mercury dime cufflinks, crystal tie tack, and my new Bailey derby.

16615053093.jpg
Looking good Slim! Digging the cigar scissors on the other side of the chain!
Just add a derringer to the accessories and you've NAILED that Wild West Banker look to a t!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you Ms. Dollydaydream and Mr. Pip!

Doncarlos, MudInYerEye, Arrowcollarman, Funneman, Dinerman, Freebird, Two Gun Bob, thunderw21, Slim Portley, MissHannah, = looking handsome!

Darhling, Lyburnum, Ada Veen, ~*Red*~, Pink Dahlia, ValerieAmelia, Alexandra, = looking pretty!

And Hadley, you DO look like Sandra Bullock! She's one of my favorite actresses....

And Mr. Pip, where is YOUR latest picture? [bad]

Vintage Betty

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Hey Sailor!

Red dress from Diva
Black jacket with red details - tailormade
Black patent leather shoes from Oh Deer!

I give up on trying to look smoldering - I heard all classes are fully booked ;)

DSC01820.jpg
DSC01813.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy