Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Is this a wrap dress the wraps in the back? If so, I've never seen one before. Oh, I still have so much to learn...
You look lovely, but then again you would in any dress :)
goldwyn girl said:
100_0473-1.jpg
100_0471.jpg

Brett McKay

New in Town
Don't have a pic, but today I wore gray three piece suit, with my gray straw Dobbs fedora, finished off with a maroon pocket square to go with my patterned maroon tie.

Mary

Practically Family
Glodwyn girl. You look amazing! Thanks for starting to post. Please make it a habbit!

Me last night.

Black 40's snakeskin pumps
80's pencin skirt
A black t-shirt from HM
A cardigan from the 50´s

juli2008017.jpg

lyburnum

Practically Family
Last night outfit for possibly the worst graduation party ever:

IMG_1575.jpg

Dress: Vintage
Jewelry: Vintage
Shoes: Marks & Spencers
Gloves: Vintage
Bag: KittyT!

I was told by mother that this dress doesn't suit my colouring at all because I'm so pale. Is she right? Answers on a postcard, or a post, which ever is easier :rolleyes:

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
lyburnum said:

IMG_1575.jpg

I was told by mother that this dress doesn't suit my colouring at all because I'm so pale. Is she right? Answers on a postcard, or a post, which ever is easier :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that the party wasn't very good. But at least you graduated! :eusa_clap

And I'm the last person who should give fashion advice, but personally I think the dress looks great on you.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
lyburnum said:
... I was told by mother that this dress doesn't suit my colouring at all because I'm so pale. Is she right? ...

It is impossible for you to look anything but beautiful.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
dollydaydream said:
ERRANDS?!! Gosh, both you and Lady Day dress very well for ERRANDS!!!

I'd be wearing jeans, or possibly just my dressing gown these days lol

same....I am definately one of those "don'ts" that leaves the house in lululemons

Smuterella

One Too Many
lyburnum said:

IMG_1575.jpg

you look stunning, i think the colour is exceptional on you actually. but then I think I look good in yellow and blondes shouldn't wear yellow...blah to fashion rules!

Smuterella

One Too Many
Mary said:
Glodwyn girl. You look amazing! Thanks for starting to post. Please make it a habbit!

Me last night.

Black 40's snakeskin pumps
80's pencin skirt
A black t-shirt from HM
A cardigan from the 50´s

juli2008017.jpg

great outfit, great room, great photo

xxx

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
95° and sticky this day in NYC. That's about 36° for you English roses - I wonder if you'd wilt in that kind of heat! ;)

I did okay in my Banana Republic linen duck suit, travel polo shirt (never let 'em see ya sweat), white news cap, "Lindbergh" shades, and wingtip bucks.
2680150845_3727ae9850_o.jpg

Believe it or not, this suit spent the past 3 days draped carelessly over an open saxophone case (not the one in the photo). It will take anything.

lyburnum

Practically Family
Fletch said:
95° and sticky this day in NYC. That's about 36° for you English roses - I wonder if you'd wilt in that kind of heat! ;)

Believe me when I say I wilt every day in that heat at the moment! Our air conditioning is broken at work so our office is currently 35° :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany