Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Panache said:
My lovely wife and I at our Scottish Country Dance class last night

DSC02172.jpg

What can I say, it just felt like a purple kind of evening... ;)

Cheers

Jamie

Great looking couple!

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
$9 cufflinks from Brooks Brothers??[/QUOTE

yeah I was a little surprised when I saw that, but they were ultra clearance and were originally some silly price like $90 bucks or something like that. They are the nice non-togle ones with a chain.

richard d.

New in Town
What are you wearing today?

Slim Portly...What great looks you have. I love your outfits and style. Should have been a model!!! All the photos you've posted are really great, and love the PJ and Gown and the conceiled weapon ones also. Keep the photos coming. Good looking hat too. Send email, want to know where you got the nice hat. Send more photos! Richard d.
Slim Portly said:

Maguire

Practically Family
Hey sproily where did you get that pair of sunglasses, i don't care the price, i need a pair like that.. good stuff.

and thanks Cliff G .

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Three-piece with interesting treatments. Knit edges of the waistcost, large patch pockets and elbow patches on the jacket, also note the button hole on the lapel. Not-quite-horizontal front pocket on the trousers. Vintage bone and brown Dexter spectators. Lid by Dave Johnson in Las Vegas.

IMG_0205-crop.jpg

IMG_0206-crop.jpg

IMG_0215-crop.jpg

IMG_0216-crop.jpg

IMG_0214-crop.jpg

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
This wasn't exactly what I intended to wear (I had wanted to wear a blue shirt, not white, and a waistcoat along with my suit), but this is a shot my mother took of me this afternoon, right after we got home from my graduation from university:

gradshot2.jpg

The blue thing in my hands is my degree. The little yellow metallic clip sticking out from my first buttonhole is my watch-chain (my pocket-watch was inside my coat in an inner pocket).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou